I have a read receipt message showing in the hub. It has been deleted everywhere else, mail server and outlook. But I can not get it to delete in the hub. I normally delete read receipts from the hub as soon as I get them, but this one just keeps hanging around. Any ideas? Not going to wipe the device to clear this up, it is just annoying.

Thanks.
    05-24-13 10:29 AM
    I have a read receipt message showing in the hub. It has been deleted everywhere else, mail server and outlook. But I can not get it to delete in the hub. I normally delete read receipts from the hub as soon as I get them, but this one just keeps hanging around. Any ideas? Not going to wipe the device to clear this up, it is just annoying.

Thanks.
    First off, Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    OK this sounds very frustrating. Have you tried the old proverbial battery pull?
    I would suggest that first. Sometimes it is necessary to do to kinda reset things (at least I have found that).
    If you have tried this and it didn't work, we will see what else we can suggest for you!!
    Post back please!
    05-24-13 10:57 AM

Thanks.
    There's no need for a battery pull. Holding the power button for 10 seconds does the same job. Try that first and if that doesn't help then I suggest deleting the email account from the phone and then adding it again.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 11:02 AM
    Have you tried just resetting the HUB? Five diagnol swipes from the top right?
    05-24-13 11:12 AM
    Have you tried just resetting the HUB? Five diagnol swipes from the top right?
    I have the same issue, even deleted account not solved.
    06-14-13 06:58 PM