- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
mine arrives tomorrow! a question...
Hey all, sorry guys in Canada and US where you have to wait, mine arrives tomorrow, looking forward to it!
One thing I can't seem to find the answer to is, can I restore my blackberry protect backup to the Z10 to transfer my contacts?
Anyone else in the uk got theirs yet? If so how is it?
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-31-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 119 Posts
Transfer data from old phone to new phone using Blackberry Link. Once the new phone is setup. Backup the data with BlackBerry protect. I don't think you can use the old Protect data to restore a new phone as the operating systems for the stored data are different.
- By sjwright in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Oj467 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2008, 09:19 PM
- By rhinotech in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 06-12-2008, 06:54 PM
- By minasoprano1 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:08 AM
- By Mr Ben in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2008, 03:47 PM