Has anyone successfully used a micro sim to sim adaptor?
    My plan is to get a Z10 next week but I need to be able to still use my 9800 occassionaly. There are 2 apps that haven't made it over to BB10 yet and I need them for demo to customers. I can see micro sim adaptors for a couple of bucks but not clear whether they will work or not.
    So to sum up, I want to upgrade from 9800 to Z10, but still hot up the 9800 when I need it.
    Thoughts?
    TIA
    02-01-13 05:52 PM
    I bought a pack of three sim adapters from China on eBay when I went to the iPhone 5. It had nano-sim to micro-sim, nano-sim to sim and micro-sim to sim adapters. I use a nano-sim card and can convert to any of the sizes with ease. I just checked and the seller doesn't sell them anymore but they were only $4 with shipping (but took a while to come) and they work great! They are very precise compared to another set I bought before these so be careful.

Hope this helps.
    canuckvoip likes this.
    02-01-13 06:10 PM
    I bought a pack of three sim adapters from China on eBay when I went to the iPhone 5. It had nano-sim to micro-sim, nano-sim to sim and micro-sim to sim adapters. I use a nano-sim card and can convert to any of the sizes with ease. I just checked and the seller doesn't sell them anymore but they were only $4 with shipping (but took a while to come) and they work great! They are very precise compared to another set I bought before these so be careful.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks a bunch snuci! Any chance of a pic or similar product you've seen so I don't buy the wrong thing? What was the set that was no good for you?

Cheers,
    02-01-13 06:56 PM
    They look like this with the same branding:

Micro sim to sim adaptor-09200033-1.jpg
    canuckvoip likes this.
    02-01-13 07:09 PM
    OK, so these are the good ones? Awesome, I'm on the hunt now!
    Thanks again snuci.
    :>)
    02-01-13 08:07 PM
    The best micro sim adapter is provided by micro-simshop.com. They are an Austrian company and ship worldwide. I bought one for euro 3.95 and euro 2.95 shipping. I would think twice about using cheap sim adapters on BlackBerrys. A couple of friends of mine broke the contact threads of their 9900 trying to shoe horn in an adapter, Please note I have no commercial association with aforementioned firm. Hope this helps.
    02-02-13 12:03 AM