Hi guys

Seriously need your help with an issue. It's my daughters b day today and took videos and lots of pictures, the picture quality looked strange, so rebooted phone. Now the phone will not allow access to media card. All the bday pics and the rest have gone. Phone will not recognise the card will not even acknowledge it's there. I have tried to get into the card via my laptop but it will not load it, saying remove hardware!! The media has been fine and was working without issue!

Any ideas on what I can do to retrieve the content? Is it gone for forever? Seriously gutted at the moment.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:57 AM
    Update on last post, getting notification on phone via hub that media card has issue go to storage settings, been there but nothing that I can do or see that assists.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 05:00 AM
    There are utilities for sd cards that can sometimes recover lost data from those cards. You'd need to use them on your laptop. Hopefully, the card is not physically damaged. Good luck

But a good reason why folks should do regular backups or copying of data from these portable devices.
    09-22-13 09:49 AM