- CrackBerry User
- 88 Posts
Massive Blackberry Link issue
iam trying to sync my iTunes music with BB Link over Mac.
But on every try to sync with Z10, i got this:
1. Mark list for sync
2. Informations coming up with preparing sync
3. after a few minutes i got: Sync complete
My music is not transfered.
Whats going on here?
I tried it several times.
On my first attempt i got 80% transferred to the device, but some music files are completely missed.
I cannot believe that this software is so buggy.
Is there a fix or alternative for BB link available?
- 02-07-2013, 04:01 PM #2
most likely DRM on the music you bought off iTunes. It's more of an apple issue then anything else.
Digital rights management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What you need to do is find a third party software to be able to either remove or extract the music you bought from iTunes to remove the DRM. Then you can transfer it to your Z10.
iPhone 4S to Z10
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-07-2013, 09:38 PM #6
- 11,614 Posts
- By ThisIsMatt in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:53 AM
- By RL6711 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 01-02-2008, 12:00 AM
- By sleepysostoney in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:17 PM
- By lishan in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2007, 03:31 PM
- By thebigd in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2007, 03:49 PM