- CrackBerry Addict
03-02-13, 12:31 PM #4
- 502 Posts
I find it a little faster (and more logical) to use the overflow menu :
- select the "..." overflow menu button
-choose "Select more"
To me, long tapping and holding one item to select more items is illogical, so I'm glad they included this option too.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-02-13, 01:02 PM #5
- 149 Posts
You can also press and hold on one of the date lines. Then hit Delete, this is supposed to delete all items prior to that date. From what I have experienced it deletes all emails, but not other stuff. If you change the Hub to the Notifications section and do the same thing then it will delete the Notifications. Doesn't seem to work with Text Messages and I haven't tried BBM messages.
- By pturtle in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-09, 10:46 PM
- By TAM340R in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 02-11-09, 10:26 AM
- By jinnah in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-08, 10:48 AM
- By tony stark in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-07, 12:28 PM
- By arell12 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-07, 04:26 PM