WTF so we have to wait for 2 more months before we can get, thats BULLS*:* !!!!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 10:20 AM
    WTF so we have to wait for 2 more months before we can get, thats BULLS*:* !!!!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Totally agree. I can't believe how disappointed I am. I mean it's just a phone.
    01-30-13 10:24 AM
    It is a kick in the pants!! I thought we might be one of the first to get it NOT the last!!!
    Last edited by blkitr; 01-30-13 at 10:46 AM. Reason: misspell
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    01-30-13 10:26 AM
    They said this before.
    The UK are a bigger market for them so they get it first.
    Not blackberrys fault
    01-30-13 10:27 AM
    I guess they see more value with it being released elsewhere since US seems to really have a negative sentiment on BlackBerry.

Having the phone in the UK tomorrow is crazy though....even before Canada. What's up with that?
    01-30-13 10:27 AM
    I'm in Canada and although i'm happy for us I still think that's BS for you guys. There shouldn't be such a large gap.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    01-30-13 10:28 AM
    That was a nice slap in the face for the U.S..

Tim
    rcab and Bobert_123 like this.
    01-30-13 10:31 AM
    I feel like the Cleveland Cavaliers... I thought for sure we would get an earlier than March debut; especially since they had the MAIN launch from US Soil. Like I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much if they would have had HQ in London, or even stayed in the T.Dot. I understand marketshare and target markets; but you don't play with a person's hope like that. With all that said, STILL the sucker in me wants to hold out some more hope, lol. Damn VZW & BlackBerry... why don't you want my money right away?!
    lexsteryo likes this.
    01-30-13 10:36 AM
    Yeah this is BS, waiting almost two more months? Its obvious that RIM is clueless about how bad it needs the US market.
    experiment 626 and rcab like this.
    01-30-13 10:36 AM
    Sorry guys.
    01-30-13 10:38 AM
    While I am happy for those in the UK and Canada it makes no sense to not have at least a GSM version of the Z10 ready for the US market. Plus not even a mention of the Q10 timeline.
    01-30-13 10:42 AM
    Hang on the US is invariably first for most launches .... let others have the pleasure for a change hey?

I suspect it's nothing to do with RIM Blackberry ... it's probably the US carriers dragging their feet to get rid of current stocks of other phones etc
    01-30-13 10:43 AM
    Isn't President Obama still a BlackBerry fan? Perhaps a Whitehouse Petition could be started to push for an earlier ship?
    01-30-13 10:48 AM
    I'm not that surprised since i was expecting march anyway, although i thought it would be world wide...anyhow, i'd like to thank the other countries for beta testing it for me. ;p
    DJRikko, jaydee5799 and Bobert_123 like this.
    01-30-13 10:50 AM
    Well do not blame Rim I mean Blackberry this is all the carriers fault what did u expect. They did not really say that they were super excited. Sure we heard a few "oh it looks pretty cool" and most of the carriers are in bed with Apple anyway.
    01-30-13 10:50 AM
    that just totally sucks...
    01-30-13 10:57 AM
    Typical RIM BlackBerry. Most of my memories of waiting for a phone to release involve a BlackBerry. The only reason I thought it'd come out within a few days of launch was because I finally thought they were getting their act together.
    CrownIsle likes this.
    01-30-13 11:03 AM
    Well.... I don't live in the states, and am still VERY disappointed with BlackBerry for this. The bad media is going to overshadow anything positive BlackBerry may have had to offer, very big shame... Shame shame shame. I expected better business sense from BB...
    trsbbs and CrownIsle like this.
    01-30-13 11:03 AM
    I can understand a week or 2 week delay for the US market but waiting till March is terrible. I was following the stock as the broadcast was being presented and once the Dow Jones News posted a release in March the stock started to drop like a rock in a river. This is a slap to all the loyal BB people in the US market. the new BLACKBERRY still is making decisions like the old RIM when it comes to understanding the US cell phone market. The presentation should have shown more than just the flow and given more about all of the features of the phone. Too much time was spent on the flow and not on the other benefits of the BB 10. Other than the name change and the announcement that Skype was going to be available there were not that many wow moments
    blackberry-pimp likes this.
    01-30-13 11:04 AM
    It wouldn't have been too bad if it was mid feb, but march. I was so hyped for today, now i could honestly care less. It's great blackberry's bigger markets will be getting them soon. What's the point of releasing a superbowl commercial now? US Consumer sees commercial, is interested in bb10 phone and has an upgrade. Goes to their carrier and is told they have to wait 2 months. They owe blackberry nothing, and will just buy whatever else in in the store. Way to stop the bleeding. ugh, im so f*cking annoyed.
    01-30-13 11:06 AM
    Typical RIM BlackBerry. Most of my memories of waiting for a phone to release involve a BlackBerry. The only reason I thought it'd come out within a few days of launch was because I finally thought they were getting their act together.
    They got their act together, these delays are down to the US carriers unless you think that major carriers like those in the UK are just going to throw devices out there in order to launch them first?
    01-30-13 11:07 AM
    I can understand a week or 2 week delay for the US market but waiting till March is terrible. I was following the stock as the broadcast was being presented and once the Dow Jones News posted a release in March the stock started to drop like a rock in a river. This is a slap to all the loyal BB people in the US market. the new BLACKBERRY still is making decisions like the old RIM when it comes to understanding the US cell phone market.
    Blame the carriers!
    01-30-13 11:08 AM
    why would that be BlackBerry's fault? US is one of the biggest market, they want to succeed there...blame the carriers.
    citystars41 likes this.
    01-30-13 11:14 AM
    And have to love all the people that bashed AT&T reps for not knowing what was happening. Reason being not one shred of info as been given to AT&T employees other than the top dogs.

If it is a release date of March 1st its only a month wait. End of March would be 2 months which wouldn't be a good thing.
    01-30-13 11:17 AM
    Well.... I don't live in the states, and am still VERY disappointed with BlackBerry for this. The bad media is going to overshadow anything positive BlackBerry may have had to offer, very big shame... Shame shame shame. I expected better business sense from BB...
    Well said and fully agree'd with.

Tim
    blackberry-pimp likes this.
    01-30-13 11:18 AM
103 123 ...