Is there any way to manually add facebook contacts? I deleted all the people I do not normally talk to or people who don't have numbers on their profiles anyway. But after I deleted 1 person. I wanted to add them back to the contact list. I cant find an option to add just 1 contact. if anyone could help me out with this or let me know if it cant be done that would be awesome. Thanks!!
    05-05-13 10:24 AM
    Is there any way to manually add facebook contacts? I deleted all the people I do not normally talk to or people who don't have numbers on their profiles anyway. But after I deleted 1 person. I wanted to add them back to the contact list. I cant find an option to add just 1 contact. if anyone could help me out with this or let me know if it cant be done that would be awesome. Thanks!!
    I have the same question.
    06-25-13 06:33 AM
    So do I but I don't think there is a way to add just one contact I think you have to delete your account and re setup again. I wish they fix this later

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 06:35 AM
    same here. There must a be a way to manually add facebook contacts in to your contact list manually. I tried adding a facebook field and copy my friend's username (from the URL) to facebook field but it wouldn't recognize it. It's as if you HAVE TO add it by "linking" the fb contact.

There must be a way to bring in a facebook contact manually.
    07-18-13 03:28 PM