Make predictive text on keyboard bigger?
I was at a movie tonight and there was a Blackberry ad running before featuring the word prediction and flicking. The words were much bigger in the ad. I have been finding that I have to really squint to see the words at the default size but there doesn't seem to be a setting for it.
- 03-02-2013, 11:34 PM #3
Never had any issues with it. But I suspect you just can't make it any bigger, not exactly much space to play with on those frets.Z30 (10.2.0.1809) | LE Z10 (10.2.1.1055) | Q5 (10.2.1.1055) | PlayBook 32GB (126.96.36.1993) | Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.1)
- 03-02-2013, 11:54 PM #5
- 03-03-2013, 12:01 AM #6------------------------>LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---200 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
IF YOU HAVE THE LEAKED BBM FOR ANDROID PLEASE DELETE IT, IT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEMS!
- 03-03-2013, 12:55 AM #8
The size I just fine. I have glasses and I am NOT wearing them and it is still big enough....Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 03-03-2013, 06:58 PM #10
This was probably the only complaint I had when testing the Z10 at BEF recently. It's not just the small size, but there's not enough contrast between the color of the suggested word and the fret bar behind it. I use the predictive text on the PB and love it, but it is a disjointed typing experience. Seeing the online videos, it didn't seem like an issue until I had it in person. I asked the rep if there was a way to change it and he spent quite a while looking for a way without success. Hopefully, they will add some color or sizing options in the future.
As for the other suggested solution, I will admit that I probably do need some reading glasses as I am hitting the age where eyesight begins to deteriorate. But a big portion of BlackBerry's userbase is also nearing or past the same point, so I'm not sure it's the best overall solution. Nor would it be good for marketing...
Landscape made it slightly better. It should be fine on the PlayBook.Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
Give a man a bank and he can rob THE WORLD...
- By synthmole in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:46 PM
- By F2 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2009, 11:35 AM
- By aeileen522 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:04 PM
- By rileyrg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:00 PM
- By tempest in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:24 PM