Hi guys,

A few days ago, out of nowhere, I noticed that nothing was showing up on my calendar. Usually I get reminders on my BB hub about someone's birthday, or an event etc but this was now blank. Out of curiosity, I checked my calendar and there are now no events or tasks etc on any future dates. I tried to add an event to my calendar but as soon as I pressed save it just went back to the calendar screen without adding the event!

All my FB, Twitter, Gmail accounts etc are all synced though!

Not only that but when I open Blackberry Remember, I now can't see any of the notes, tasks etc that I have written. All I get when I open Remember is a blank white screen. No folders show up, no notes, nothing! I tried to add a folder, this works but then as soon I exit and re enter the folder is gone and the screen is blank again! I can't add any notes or tasks to Remember either!

Really frustrated and don't understand what has happened, can anyone help?

Thanks
    08-19-13 04:07 AM
    Can anyone help guys? Appreciate it.
    08-19-13 07:10 AM
    In settings /accounts /set defaults is that set to your default calendar

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 07:30 AM
    It says unable to retrieve your calendar accounts?
    08-19-13 07:49 AM
    i think i may have a related issue. As of a few days ago, out of nowhere, all my calendars stopped appearing. I can see the accounts if i go to account setup, but when i try to manage calendars from the calendar app, there is a blank screen for choices of calendars to add???

anybody else have this kind of issue? Calendar does not even show the native calendar (associated with my main exchange server email)
    08-19-13 08:45 AM
    ...by the way....mine also says "unable to retrieve your calendar accounts"
    08-19-13 08:48 AM
    Yeah I have that problem with the calendars too mate! Is your BB Remember working?
    08-19-13 08:54 AM
    If you don't mind me asking, how much space do you have left for storage?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 08:58 AM
    It says I have 5.5GB free storage space left out of 16GB and 886.9MB free memory left out of 2GB.
    08-19-13 09:09 AM
    Also, it appears I am not receiving any hotmail emails through to my phone. Just went to edit account and tried to update the password to see what happens but I got this message:
    "There was an unexpected error and the operation was cancelled."
    08-19-13 09:13 AM
    Hotmail is still working through their syncing issues for mobile devices.
    08-19-13 09:15 AM
    Wow, so I just fixed it.

I deleted my hotmail account. Re-added it. Made my Googlemail my main account in the mean time. Then went to set defaults and all of a sudden I could now see different calendars to choose. Chose local device and bang all my reminders are back and BB Remember works again.
    scelop likes this.
    08-19-13 09:21 AM
    i have the exact same issues as you....same error when trying to edit the acct. I logged in on the web with my pc and the credentials are good. I was thinking about deleting the account on BB to see if the error with hotmail is blocking the other calendars
    08-19-13 09:41 AM
    deleted hotmail account.....fixed it. will add back later. Thanks for your post and help, NickZen...
    08-19-13 09:45 AM
    Exact same issue but just calendar and Remember. I did a hard reset and nothing. Then a day later, everything magically reappeared. This was last Friday/Saturday.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:00 AM
    i have that problem with calender and remember. is this a network problem?software?
    08-19-13 10:04 AM
    If you get your email from Hotmail/Outlook, and sync your calendar with that, then this was the widely known Microsoft issue, that they were having with their services, over the last few days. You didn't fix it...Microsoft did.

The thread topic should be renamed major Microsoft issue.
    08-19-13 10:12 AM
    My default mail was from an exchange server at my workplace...and I have a separate Hotmail acct. when I deleted the latter, all was good. It seems to me there is more here than that Microsoft issue you are referring to. I was also noticing that searches on the BlackBerry Hub were producing no results even though searching my default email did. It is as though if the BlackBerry Hub gets stuck with no reply from the Hotmail server, it can't complete the rest of the sync with other accounts....that seems like a software issue on BlackBerry? WDYT?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:44 AM
    The same thing has happened to me. Out of the blue my calendar is now empty; however, I'm still receiving reminders for the tasks that I can no longer see...and, when I try to create new task, disappear once I hit save. HELP?!?!?!

I've tried everything listed above, but still nothing.
    09-13-13 06:08 PM
    I've got the same issue as of this morning. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's magically fixed by tomorrow like someone else reported. Gotta love Microsoft...grrrrrrr
    09-26-13 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion to delete the Hotmail account. I did that and my calendar & remember files are back! Thanks again!
    09-26-13 02:03 PM
    So apparently people are arguing about this being a microsoft issue, when in reality I've been dealing with this issue for a couple weeks with ALL platforms (Google Accounts, Yahoo Account, Microsoft Accounts, Facebook not updating).

The OP mentioned deleting the account and re adding it. Successfully applied to all platforms, with exception to Evernote (won't allow connectivity because of previous activation - still working through it, believe time will permit reactivation).
    10-18-13 10:33 AM