Hello,
    Lets just start off saying that I am loving my Z10 on T-Mobile. I have switched from ATT with my nexus 4. Currently have both lines running so I have 14 days on T-mobile to see if i want to stay w/ them and the z10 and cancel ATT or return it all and go back to ATT/ Nexus 4. So I am trying to see how well the Z10 will work for me. A few issues that I am having:

1) Stock clock app can only have 1 alarm?
    2) No cross platform video chat.
    3) Bluetooth: Audio Streaming apps dont display meta data nor do they auto-play unless in recents.
    4) Blackberry "Peek" shows whatever i was looking at previously in the hub and not the new notification. (to me this totally ruins the whole point of it as now i have to go into the hub)
    5) Blackberry Hub doesn't mark notifications as read if already inside that thread (new text not marking as read if already inside that text). A simple settings as to default back to the main hub after leaving the hub would be awesome.

The bluetooth issue is for my trucks radio. Previously on android I used an awesome app called Tasker that monitors phone state changes and can do certain actions based off those changes. Tried to port that over but no luck (which I expected). If my recents are completely empty and i connect to my truck, it will open the stock music app and begin playing. This is awesome. It even displays metadata (song info/ artist). The issue is more of on 3rd party apps but I cant blame blackberry for that. End story is trying to get Pandora to launch on bluetooth connectivity. Also steering wheel / Radio controls wont work w/ 3rd party apps. Is there an app similar to tasker?

Other then those few niggles, the phone is fantastic. No regrets.
    03-29-13 08:53 AM
    Hello,
    Lets just start off saying that I am loving my Z10 on T-Mobile. I have switched from ATT with my nexus 4. Currently have both lines running so I have 14 days on T-mobile to see if i want to stay w/ them and the z10 and cancel ATT or return it all and go back to ATT/ Nexus 4. So I am trying to see how well the Z10 will work for me. A few issues that I am having:

1) Stock clock app can only have 1 alarm?
    2) No cross platform video chat.
    3) Bluetooth: Audio Streaming apps dont display meta data nor do they auto-play unless in recents.
    4) Blackberry "Peek" shows whatever i was looking at previously in the hub and not the new notification. (to me this totally ruins the whole point of it as now i have to go into the hub)
    5) Blackberry Hub doesn't mark notifications as read if already inside that thread (new text not marking as read if already inside that text). A simple settings as to default back to the main hub after leaving the hub would be awesome.

The bluetooth issue is for my trucks radio. Previously on android I used an awesome app called Tasker that monitors phone state changes and can do certain actions based off those changes. Tried to port that over but no luck (which I expected). If my recents are completely empty and i connect to my truck, it will open the stock music app and begin playing. This is awesome. It even displays metadata (song info/ artist). The issue is more of on 3rd party apps but I cant blame blackberry for that. End story is trying to get Pandora to launch on bluetooth connectivity. Also steering wheel / Radio controls wont work w/ 3rd party apps. Is there an app similar to tasker?

Other then those few niggles, the phone is fantastic. No regrets.
    No only one Alarm
    Only through BBM until Skype lands
    I have the same issues with my BMW
    One of the most head scratching "Feature" regarding the hub
    Second most annoying thing regarding hub

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 08:57 AM
    Oh one other thing i noticed when going to the theater last night. I had muted my phone going into theater. After the movie i went into my truck and it tried to play music via bluetooth but it was muted still on my phone... So i tried to turn up the volume on my phone but there was a speaker w/ a lock on it. Went into settings and volume and took it off of mute and onto normal and still muted. Still speaker w/ lock sign. Wouldnt change til after i disconnected from bluetooth.
    03-29-13 11:45 AM