I am sending this from my new BlackBerry Z10 that I am responsible for getting my job to take a second look at BB10. This phone is ******* awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BlackBerry you did a great job. Screw the nay sayers. BlackBerry is hack!!!!! Love this phone can't wait to get my personal account upgrade next month. Voice command is crazy good. Love it. I am also on BES10, beautiful work with BlackBerry Balance. Absolutely incredible device. Now to play with the DLNA options and my Sony PlayStation 3!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:35 PM
    Got my Z10 today. Digging it brother/sister
    lexsteryo likes this.
    04-05-13 08:38 PM
    I am sending this from my new BlackBerry Z10 that I am responsible for getting my job to take a second look at BB10. This phone is ******* awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BlackBerry you did a great job. Screw the nay sayers. BlackBerry is hack!!!!! Love this phone can't wait to get my personal account upgrade next month. Voice command is crazy good. Love it. I am also on BES10, beautiful work with BlackBerry Balance. Absolutely incredible device. Now to play with the DLNA options and my Sony PlayStation 3!!!
    Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your phone, congrats. Blackberry is "hack", heh. Okay, I'm officially old and out of touch as I have no idea what that means (but I assume it's good)...
    WreckingBall60 likes this.
    04-05-13 08:39 PM
    Welcome brothers

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2 on Verizon
    04-05-13 08:41 PM
    Me too. Love it so much, it's the last thing I handle before bedtime and the first thing I touch when I awake. I don't ever forget to bring my phone out of the house anymore. Even when I could be in a terrible rush.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-05-13 08:44 PM
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your phone, congrats. Blackberry is "hack", heh. Okay, I'm officially old and out of touch as I have no idea what that means (but I assume it's good)...
    I think maybe it's a typo...but I just may be old too

Posted via my epic Z10 and CB10
    04-05-13 08:46 PM
    Totally a typo. Getting use to the new keyboard. I am so glad I waited. Sometimes you just have to believe. Go BlackBerry!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:16 PM