Hi everyone,

Can someone help me? I was using my z10 on the train and I guess it was running low on battery and the device shut off on its own. So, when I eventually got home, I plugged the device into the charger. When the device eventually booted back up again, it started to go through the tutorials again, but what was worse is that I lost all the folders I created and some of the settings (e.g. alarm wake up time). The alarm isn't a big deal, but the organization and folders are. You know when you are used to having icons in a specific place. Now they are so disorganized. I had setup a number of directories across 3-4 pages. Now, all the folders are gone and I now have 10 pages of apps, that aren't organized in any particular order.

Any chance I can get this rectified without having to re-do the folder structure?
    10-16-13 05:33 PM
    No.
    The changes probably did not get written to the persistant storage.
    10-16-13 05:39 PM
    No.
    The changes probably did not get written to the persistant storage.
    Sigh ... that's what I was afraid of.

So if I do go re-do everything again, how do I get it so that it is written to persistant storage?
    10-16-13 05:45 PM
    While I will guess that SHOULD not happen, obviously, something failed. Maybe using the Link software to backup your settings and then being able to restore them might help if it happened again.
    10-16-13 06:56 PM
    Sigh ... that's what I was afraid of.

So if I do go re-do everything again, how do I get it so that it is written to persistant storage?
    Try rebooting the normal way by holding down the power button.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:42 PM