Hey everyone. I just recently decided to back up some pictures to box to make sure they were secure until I got home so I can offload them to my computer. I decided to move them from my sd card to "box". There were 4 folders and 2 of them transferred but the other 2 didn't. It deleted the photos off my sd card and didn't even move them over to box. I've checked box and there's nothing, i've checked my phone and the sd card and theres nothing. I downloaded an sd card recovery program that finds deleted pictures and it didnt find the photos either. So I'm not sure if that means they arent deleted or that they're legit lost in translation. I'm panicking cause now i lost 300 somewhat pictures in limbo during the transfer process. PLEASE HELP!!
    09-01-13 04:32 PM
    almost sounds like your SD card took a crap. You said 2 of them transferred but yet dont should up on box?
    09-01-13 04:35 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier to just transfer them to PC via wifi

BlackBerry Since 2006. Z10 Rogers, Halifax NS
    09-01-13 04:36 PM
    @howarmat there were 4 files in total, but only two of them made it to box. Everything was deleted off my sd and only two of the 4 file folders made it to box successfully.

@chiphazard I wasnt home or near a computer and i wanted to secure the pictures. Ironic that i was doing this to save them...and i wound up losing them
    09-01-13 08:18 PM
    I'm assuming you've used cut or move on transferring the files. And you stop or data service on the phone was lost during the syncing process that's why not all files were successful transferred to your box.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 09:35 PM
    I had the same problem. It was my card that was the problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 07:54 AM
    To recover picture from SD card, I suggest secure and easy to use SD card recovery program, you can use Kernel for Digital Media Recovery Tool. This software simply restore all lost photos. More details click here : diskdatarecovery.net/digital-photo-recovery
    04-03-14 06:51 AM