Hello to all. I currently have a Z10 and I'm one of the lucky customers on AT&T. I'm still on 10.1 and I'm down to what I think is my last option. I have tried Sachesi and that didnt work out for me (device wouldn't connect and after hours of researching, uninstalling, reinstalling, and all that good stuff I left it alone). And I can't use autoloaders since I have mac. That leaves me with what I think is my last option, unlocking my phone and using a Canadian sim card to update my phone.

I've called AT&T to request an unlock code and was denied twice (two different reps) because I'm still under contract. I've asked to speak to a technician and they claim that it's handled online only so that went nowhere. I called a local cell phone shop and they want $60 to unlock my phone. I've google'd online phone unlock services and honestly I'm little iffy about the whole thing.

Which brings me to the point of this thread, I would like feedback and possible suggestions of reliable / trouble-free / trustworthy sites from those of you that have used a 3rd party site to unlock your BlackBerry 10 device. A combination of your experiences and site reviews will help me with a decision.Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 03:57 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier to borrow a PC from somebody?
    04-08-14 04:17 PM
    Yes that would be easier. It also would be easier to go to the library and use the PC's there but those are options I'd rather not deal with. Ironically enough in the small circle of friends I consider close, Mac's are the computers of choice.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 04:27 PM
    Quick Phone Unlock. Look them up! Reputable, proven,excellent customer service! It should cost around 35.00$.

http://www.quickphoneunlock.com/

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 07:05 PM
    Quick Phone Unlock. Look them up! Reputable, proven,excellent customer service! It should cost around 35.00$.

http://www.quickphoneunlock.com/

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the information. I'll check them out.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 07:51 PM
    How about a friend that dual boots his mac? I do... Certainly helps for updating!
    04-08-14 11:16 PM
    I used Unlock Blackberry - Blackberry Unlock Code - Blackberry Unlocking to get the unlock code for my Z10 locked to T-Mobile last year. The code they provided worked, and they were quick to reply to my mail when I needed support. I would definitely recommend them.
    04-09-14 12:00 AM
    How about a friend that dual boots his mac? I do... Certainly helps for updating!
    I have a Mac myself and I wasn't aware this was possible. Good to know. That leaves me with another option just in case my luck continues and unlocking my phone is unsuccessful. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 09:12 AM