I have a BB Z10 and BB Link on my laptop. Last night while opening the Link for my Playbook (PB) it asked for the password which I provided and accessed Link. For some reason my Z10 was also asking for a password even though I wasn't trying to connect Link and the Z10. I am now unable to access my Z10 as I am frozen on a screen warning me I've entered an incorrect password 5 times. I know I've entered the correct password more than five times but my Z10 still won't open. It also asks me to enter "blackberry" into the password box, which I've done, and nothing.
    I've removed the Z10 from Link, restarted the laptop, restarted the Z10 numerous times. I have also turned off, let the battery die and removed the battery several times but am still unable to access my Z10. It still asks me for the password as though I was trying to connect it to Link. The PB works absolutely fine and I'm able to access it on its own and through Link.
    I have contacted Blackberry Help via twitter, received a response to enter my BBID and haven't heard anything from them since.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Thank you.
    09-30-16 06:34 PM
    Are you using a USB cable or Wi-Fi to connect to Link?
    I assume you're not using Windows 10 since it now tends to break Link.
    Make sure you are not confusing your BlackBerry ID password with you Z10 device password.
    You should normally only have to enter your device password for both your Z10 and Link.
    09-30-16 06:52 PM
    Thank you BB-Jam215 for replying.
    I used USB to connect the PB but unfortunately had wifi for the Z10. I think what happened was the wifi and usb connections confused each other. While I was able to successfully link the PB the Z10 seems to be in its own world right now and won't come out.
    09-30-16 07:00 PM
    Have your computer turned off so that you don't confuse the PB password with the Z10 password and only enter the password directly on the device after entering "BlackBerry".

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 07:04 PM
    Thank you DaDaDogg, I've actually just finished doing that. Nothing.
    09-30-16 07:14 PM
    UPDATE:
    Just finished speaking with customer support at BB and it appears there was some sort of glitch. My phone is accessible again, I appreciate everyone's help.
    09-30-16 07:42 PM