- CrackBerry Abuser
02-02-2013, 04:16 PM #2
- 331 Posts
- Why would you like to add 26 years old guy?
Not that I am aware ofNokia 3310> Nokia 8210> Nokia 1110> Nokia 7610> Nokia N95> iPhone 3G> Nokia N900> Blackberry 9700> Blackberry 9900 White> Blackberry Z10
I believed in Blackberry Z10 and now a proud owner of it
For all those people who try to talk about how good their phone or OS is, listen, if they were so 'amazing' then I would have left BB long ago and CB would be dead by now. Point is not that I believe I made the best choice among all available phones but I made a choice which serves me best!!!
It just seems strange to me that there is such a great way to unlock the phone but not to lock.
The inbuilt help application on BB10 says:
Lock Your Screen:
Press the Power/Lock key on the top of your device.
To unlock the screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- By tharrison4815 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:58 AM
- By rbka in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:23 AM
- By jodyberry in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2009, 09:39 AM
- By Bold_Sue in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:03 PM
- By garthmo in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:51 AM