I picked up my new phone from carphone warehouse today and the guy in the shop told me their phones weren't locked unless branded. When I fired the phone up it showed an O2 splash screen. Does this mean it's locked?
- 01-31-2013, 02:58 PM #3
CPW phones are definitely unlocked, but I think the Z10 must pick up the carrier splash screen from the SIM as mine shows a Voda one. This surprised me too when I first saw it, because I hadn't told the CPW staff which network I was on when I bought it.
- 01-31-2013, 03:21 PM #5
- 01-31-2013, 11:00 PM #7
And just for reference i get an ATT splash screen with the ATT sim in, a Tmobile boot screen with a tmobile sim card
- By sac8513 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 08-12-2012, 12:23 PM
- By mdwyer89 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:36 PM
- By nikit in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2007, 02:10 PM
- By kaanicles in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2007, 10:09 PM
- By gregwilliams in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:09 PM