Hi I am using a Blackberry Z10, and have used many Blackberries in the past. I must say this is the first time this has happened to me and I am not quite sure what to do.

Walked away from my phone came back to it the next day and noticed my lock screen message that I personally set in the security settings was gone. I returned to settings and both fields are filled out with my name (first, last) and call (xxx xxx-xxx) if found yet nothing appears after my phone is locked.

If anyone has a fix or may know a bit more info on it please let me know. Thanks for the help in advance.
    03-19-14 11:51 AM
    I'd try toggling the Lock Screen Notifications on, exit, then go back and reset it. I've had a couple of experiences where an OS update seems to have changed settings on me.

Have you tried rebooting the device? Use the reboot method of pressing and holding both up/down volume keys until the device powers off, powers on, and you see the startup animation. (Ignore the screen shot notice.)

Last thought. Have you recently installed any apps that control notifications? These can conflict with device settings unless configured specifically.
    03-19-14 01:14 PM
    [Set a password for your device, lock it, then unlock with your password. Lockscreen message should be back.QUOTE=BlackberryNerd;10137498]Hi I am using a Blackberry Z10, and have used many Blackberries in the past. I must say this is the first time this has happened to me and I am not quite sure what to do.

Walked away from my phone came back to it the next day and noticed my lock screen message that I personally set in the security settings was gone. I returned to settings and both fields are filled out with my name (first, last) and call (xxx xxx-xxx) if found yet nothing appears after my phone is locked.

If anyone has a fix or may know a bit more info on it please let me know. Thanks for the help in advance. [/QUOTE]
    03-19-14 03:56 PM
    Set a password for your device, lock it, then unlock with your password. Lockscreen message should be back.
    03-19-14 03:59 PM
    I followed your instructions and set it along with a password and reset the device at first nothing but out of no where it came back. Thank you for the tips

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 09:36 AM