Actually I have 2 problems.
    1. I can't lock or unlock my z10 with the power button, it happened to me before, when I was running 10.1, but not since that. Now after 10.2.1 install, nearly every time. In holster it's ok. Restart does make it work again, but here comes my second problem.

Since official 10.2.1 came out I experience this. I was running 10.2.1.1925 leak, everything was ok. Then came the official update and I downloaded only 9mb, but sometimes my phone gets stuck at reboot at 100. % while I know its loaded. With wifi on, I get every message, I hear the beep, but the screen is stuck with reboot counter. It happens to me quite often now.

Anyone had this?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:48 PM
    1. I can't lock or unlock my z10 with the power button, it happened to me before, when I was running 10.1, but not since that. Now after 10.2.1 install, nearly every time. In holster it's ok. Restart does make it work again, but here comes my second problem.

Since official 10.2.1 came out I experience this. I was running 10.2.1.1925 leak, everything was ok. Then came the official update and I downloaded only 9mb, but sometimes my phone gets stuck at reboot at 100. % while I know its loaded. With wifi on, I get every message, I hear the beep, but the screen is stuck with reboot counter. It happens to me quite often now.

Anyone had this?

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry, I can't say that I've had this happen.

How long ago did you upgrade your OS? Some folks do wipes after upgrades....
    02-05-14 08:27 AM
    Immediately when it became official. And I did a security wipe. I think it might be something with the holster, because if I leave my z10 out of holster for a while the lock problem disappears.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 02:21 AM

Anyone had this?

Posted via CB10
    Oh, I had the problem a few weeks ago but only ONE TIME. I was stuck at 99%. It stayed that way for an hour but I could hear messages coming in. I even sent a few test message to myself and could hear the correct notifications for various accounts and both wifi and usb allowed me to see the contents of the phone's storage (internal and sd card). I finally used the two volume buttons and restarted. But it only happened that one time (fingers crossed).

You might want to try reloading the OS?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    02-13-14 09:01 AM