I am linking my contacts as I have multiple entries for the same contact, after linking them I find after a couple days they unlink...has any1 experienced this issue, any suggestions will be greatly appreciate
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius
07-02-2013, 12:58 AM #3
- 2,082 Posts
The way I fixed this on my phone was to unlink the contacts, then select the one that says "Local". Start Here and add the other links. As long as the "Local" is the original (listed first) the contacts seem to stay linked properly.
Good luck, I feel your pain. . I tried everything. Hope it helps.
Posted via CB10Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. ~Marilyn Monroe
- By gm1986 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:44 PM
- By PaulFowler in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:07 PM
- By imimin in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:00 PM
- By Tokimo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2008, 11:05 PM
- By macabees in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:50 PM