Hello. I am sorry but I cutdnt find an answer in the numerous threads i searched. Please i want to knw if link backs up my android date i.e. my android apps and games that I sides loaded and their progress. M asking cs i want to reload my Z10 via autoloader. The previous one I did via sachesi makes it hang and slow to respond but i will rather manage it like dis till the official OS is released than loose my progress especially on candy crush.please advice.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 11:26 AM
    Hello. I am sorry but I cutdnt find an answer in the numerous threads i searched. Please i want to knw if link backs up my android date i.e. my android apps and games that I sides loaded and their progress. M asking cs i want to reload my Z10 via autoloader. The previous one I did via sachesi makes it hang and slow to respond but i will rather manage it like dis till the official OS is released than loose my progress especially on candy crush.please advice.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Link backs up android data.

Sync your candy crush to Facebook to be sure in case something goes wrong.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    12-30-14 11:28 AM
    Great thanks. I also noticed candy crush allows for email sign on and for saving data so u can transfer your data on any new device u installed on and continue your progress. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 11:36 AM