Purchased and received my spare Z10 battery (with charging dock) and man! Has my life changed for the better. I usually have a full charge at bed time and wake up with something like 85%. I leave and I charge in my truck until I get to whatever job site I'm on. I have enough juice until I get back to my truck in the early afternoon and spend the rest of the day plugging in whenever I can. This is my routine and I love my Z10 so as I'm sure other Z10 owners know it's just the way it goes. I decided to purchase a spare and wow, life has changed imenssley. I don't feel that nagging reminder to not forget to charge my phone whenever I can. I have full juice and the spare charges in an hour or less. I feel like I've cut gotten loose from a ball and chain I've been dragging around.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 11:12 AM
    Purchased and received my spare Z10 battery (with charging dock) and man! Has my life changed for the better. I usually have a full charge at bed time and wake up with something like 85%. I leave and I charge in my truck until I get to whatever job site I'm on. I have enough juice until I get back to my truck in the early afternoon and spend the rest of the day plugging in whenever I can. This is my routine and I love my Z10 so as I'm sure other Z10 owners know it's just the way it goes. I decided to purchase a spare and wow, life has changed imenssley. I don't feel that nagging reminder to not forget to charge my phone whenever I can. I have full juice and the spare charges in an hour or less. I feel like I've cut gotten loose from a ball and chain I've been dragging around.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, first thing I do is buy a spare battery, or two. I did with my Z. I also did with my Q.

One reason I will not get a Z30, I love having one or two spare batteries.
    02-05-14 11:19 AM
    Yea, but unless your an uber user or a traveller or away from a power supply for longer than 24hrs you shouldn't have to be doing this, just glad my z10 lasts me all day

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    02-05-14 11:22 AM
    I got the MP 2100 Mobile Charger. It was intended originally intended for the Z30 since it has a non removable battery. But I find it goes great with my Z10. Better than having to carry a spare battery or the charger/battery bundle.

Money well spent for me. Below is a link to the BlackBerry site so you have an idea of what I mean :

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=6G671SZK

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    02-05-14 12:11 PM
    Yes, sorry I said dock, but it's the MP 2100 I just purchased and I got mine for $34.99. A couple weeks ago.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 12:30 PM
    This is exactly how I felt with my 9900. Now that I have. Q10 though, I can get through a whole day on one battery without worrying

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    02-05-14 01:33 PM
    agree OP. Total freedom. I travel a lot, and having that spare battery lets me have a carefree attitude. If I want to play Candycrush on a plane for a couple hours before I get to my meeting .....so what, I can swap the battery out later if it's too low.
    02-05-14 01:35 PM
    The battery bundle is what I use. Depending on usage I can go from 7am until 10pm, but sometimes I need to either swap out the battery or boost with a charge from the bundle. When in bad reception areas or at a ball game where the phone drains a lot due to so many people using their phones, I have real peace of mind. A fill charge anytime I need it.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    02-05-14 01:55 PM
    Truly agree on this one. Back then when I haven't got the Z10 battery bundle, I'm starting to panic when the orange LED flashes (due to my Z10's recurring battery meter problem, sometimes you will not see the orange LED, the phone will just turn off by itself and will take you on a surprise). I always got my charger but it's useless if you haven't got anything to plug it into. So when I got the bundle, I had a peace of mind.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-05-14 02:01 PM