I've had this headset several months and from day 1 I had connectivity issues. 1st with the Blackberry 9900 and now with the Z-10. The sound quality and functionality are good. But whether you're listening to music or on a call, it constantly says in my ear "Trying to connect... Connected" During that time if you're on call it will be interrupted or if listening to music, the song stops. Once it says "connected" then the call or song resumes. Its very annoying. It happens both indoors or outside, in all areas even I put the phone right next to the headset. Does anyone else have this issue? Help? Solutions?
    06-06-13 08:44 AM
    I've had this headset several months and from day 1 I had connectivity issues. 1st with the Blackberry 9900 and now with the Z-10. The sound quality and functionality are good. But whether you're listening to music or on a call, it constantly says in my ear "Trying to connect... Connected" During that time if you're on call it will be interrupted or if listening to music, the song stops. Once it says "connected" then the call or song resumes. Its very annoying. It happens both indoors or outside, in all areas even I put the phone right next to the headset. Does anyone else have this issue? Help? Solutions?
    sounds like your LG is having a bluetooth issue, the band my not be properly putting out a strong enough signal so it loses connection all the time
    06-06-13 09:13 AM
    I've seen similar reports from some other HBS 730 reviewers, but many others say their range is fine (20 feet or so). Looks like they may have a quality-control issue and your unit needs to be exchanged for a properly-working one.

I have a question for you: what do you think of the 730's build quality in use, sound quality and maximum volume capability? Most of my 'phones at home are too inefficient and have low max sound with my Z10 (I don't demand ear-splitting levels, but need some volume) so am shopping for a decent pair for my new Z10.

Thanks for any feedback you may have.
    06-17-13 06:17 PM