Lewis Hamilton shows how its done when you sponsor a product, you actually use it.
    As seen here what's that on the table infront of him ( no behind the macbook ) a black Z10!

Let's no forget Hamilton also showed how its done coming in 5th this weekend with the new car and team!
    Congrats!

This pic is from Hamilton Twitter feed.

R Field and cman5 like this.
    03-18-13 12:45 PM
    you mean as opposed to alicia keys?
    03-18-13 12:58 PM
    Lewis used to tweet from his BlackBerry before BB10 even came out. Then went iPhone I think.
    03-18-13 01:00 PM
    Still think he made a mistake going to mercedes. Still glad that Blackberry has gotten into F1 even if its not my primary team.
    z10vortex likes this.
    03-18-13 01:08 PM
    i dont see how anyone can really tell what phone that is or really even the macbook.
    03-18-13 01:10 PM
    It is a Z10, no doubts.
    And the mac book from the shape of it looks like an mac book air actually.
    But whatever, tbh I don't care what Apple product it is.

Written under BB10
    03-18-13 01:46 PM
    Still think he made a mistake going to mercedes. Still glad that Blackberry has gotten into F1 even if its not my primary team.
    How was that a mistake, Mclaren is lost this year. If anything he looks like a genius.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 01:56 PM
    How was that a mistake, Mclaren is lost this year. If anything he looks like a genius.

Posted via CB10
    Admittedly Mclaren isnt off to a great start but they have proven time and time again that they are capable of developing the car quickly and effectively. They are one of the few top teams to not just evolve the previous car, sure they may not understand it completely at this point but I think it will pay off this year and next. Mclaren has been at the pointy end of the field the most consistently of any team over the past 10 years. When they are behind they come back. Its that push rod suspension that Ferrari struggled with last year.
    03-18-13 04:24 PM
    Admittedly Mclaren isnt off to a great start but they have proven time and time again that they are capable of developing the car quickly and effectively. They are one of the few top teams to not just evolve the previous car, sure they may not understand it completely at this point but I think it will pay off this year and next. Mclaren has been at the pointy end of the field the most consistently of any team over the past 10 years. When they are behind they come back. Its that push rod suspension that Ferrari struggled with last year.
    I hope you are right for Button and Perez's sake. I have pulled for Mclaren in the past and I still want to see them competitive. I couldn't believe however how badly they mismanaged the qualifying leaving Perez on his intermediates.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 04:49 PM
    i dont see how anyone can really tell what phone that is or really even the macbook.
    ^^ Needs his eyes checked.
    03-18-13 05:16 PM