After reading a few comments here at CB, it is clear that there is some concern about under-advertising from Blackberry, and that they could do better.

I suggest that all users here, able and willing, help spread the word about the cool device which is the z10.

It baffles to me to see how many people fail to understand how superior the phone really is, when it comes to real life scenarios.

I think everyone that can, should upload a video on youtube to explain and show off how the z10 beats the others phones easily. I predict a lot of curious people will go to youtube to find these exact things to see for themselves, and find out what's the deal about this z10.

As a very simple example, I can't believe that after I plug an iPhone to a desktop I am denied the ability to just browse for my files. In contrast the Blackberry is just like a USB flash drive. Plug it in, and off you go. Copy files, save files. Easy Peasy.

On the road? Watched one too many videos on your phone? iPhone users usually start to freak out and look feverishly for a power outlet. Blackberryites just pull a fresh spare battery and are back at 100% in seconds.

Who in their right mind pays a millon bucks to have only 64Gb of UNREMOVABLE HD space in their iPhones?? For each $60 spent I can have 64Gb of removable space on a microSD card. And I can carry like 10 of these, if I want the whole world media library with me. Just load the microSD card onto the phone and off you go. Coupled with a dozen batteries, and a solar charger, I could be lost at sea for a year and still be entertained with new stuff every day.

Has anybody just compared the calendar that comes with the iPhone against the calendar from Blackberry?? Really? The iPhone basic calendar is a joke. Okay. There may be an app for that. LOL.

For us, who know Blackberry, it is just obvious it's better. But a lot of other people have no idea. Show them. Teach them.
    BlackistheBerry, ESCON and Nels like this.
    03-22-13 10:46 AM
    Nope. I refuse to do the advertising that BlackBerry should for their own products. When the CEO comes on stage at the launch events for BlackBerry Z10 and jumps into a "but wait we have an even better smartphone coming later this year" spiel, I cannot fathom downplaying the very product that is the reason for the launch event.
    03-22-13 10:56 AM
    You know, I totally understand. I did not like that comment either. What I think you need to see, however, is that simply the guy slipped and screwed up. I am sure our reaction was not the one intended.

I am going to guess that what he wanted to explain is that as a company, they are not sitting on their hands, and that they are already working on Z11. Trying to say, we will make better and better products.

He should have timed it better, and used different words.
    03-22-13 11:22 AM
    I am out there evangelizing. Often get asked "How much is BlackBerry paying You?". I will consider the video. Good idea.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 01:57 PM
    I've been telling everyone I know about the Z10. It's such an amazing device and everyone needs to know about it! Let's bring BlackBerry back to the top, because it already looks like it's going that way.

TEAMBLACKBERRY & CRACKBERRY NATION

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 02:08 PM