Just because we are leftys doesn't mean we aren't human....im starting to wish there was a lefty mode. Which would change some of the gestures to opposite sides since i find myself doing a lot of unintentional actions any other leftys facing the same problem?

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    LewLew23 and nasvai like this.
    05-13-13 09:39 AM
    Not sure about constant left handed use, but I know that when I occasionally use my left hand to control/use the Z10, I find it fairly easy to use. Again, that's on an occasional use basis. Might find it more of a hassle if I had to use it exclusively left handed.
    deviouslysarcastic likes this.
    05-13-13 09:49 AM
    Not sure about constant left handed use, but I know that when I occasionally use my left hand to control/use the Z10, I find it fairly easy to use. Again, that's on an occasional use basis. Might find it more of a hassle if I had to use it exclusively left handed.

I think the problem it's hard to the swipe up then right gesture when you're a lefty. I just tried it and it's hard

Posted using The Z10
    05-13-13 11:08 AM
    I'm right handed, but I find myself using the Z10 a lot with my left hand. Usually when I'm at my computer, my right is on the mouse so ill pick up the Z10 with my left hand.
    Honestly, the gestures are pretty universal and doesn't really handicap me whether I use my left or right hand.

Even the peek to the Hub works well for me, and I've got average sized hands.

Posted via CB10
    sklotz2000 likes this.
    05-13-13 11:10 AM
    I don't have an issues with the gestures being a lefty the only thing that is a pain is the usb charging post being on the left side gets in the way.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-13-13 11:11 AM
    I'm a lefty everything works fine here.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 11:21 AM
    L gesture as a lefty easy for me too.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 11:23 AM
    Being a lefty, I haven't found swiping up and right to be a problem. Most left handers are fairly ambidextrous; try using your right when checking the phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 11:31 AM
    Being a lefty, I haven't found swiping up and right to be a problem. Most left handers are fairly ambidextrous; try using your right when checking the phone.

Posted via CB10
    I have sometimes it's so awkward!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 12:25 PM
    Swiping up and to the right is not a problem. What I do find uncomfortable is dragging anything from the hub to icons on the right side, for example to delete.
    05-13-13 12:51 PM
    I'm right handed but I always hold the phone in my left hand. Tbh I haven't found the gestures problematic at all

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 04:54 PM
    Lefty here. Haven't had any issues with the gestures
    05-13-13 07:40 PM
    Left handed is easier than right.
    05-13-13 07:48 PM
    I don't have an issues with the gestures being a lefty the only thing that is a pain is the usb charging post being on the left side gets in the way.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    This
    05-13-13 07:48 PM
    Im a righty by nature, but on a one-hand mode my left seems to be more fluid when it comes to mobile devices. Could be coz I'm use to drive with my right & use my device with my left. Anyhow, I would be nice to know if BB could have a app to invert those gestures for the bennefit of a lefty...

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 07:50 PM
    I use my left hand and have no issues with using the Z10

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-13-13 07:57 PM
    I'm right-handed, but I have used the phone with my left hand several times and can't see anything wrong with it. You're still gesturing in the same directions, just using your other hand. I would've imagined it should be even easier for someone who's used to using their left hand for everything.
    05-13-13 07:59 PM
    Swiping up and to the right is not a problem. What I do find uncomfortable is dragging anything from the hub to icons on the right side, for example to delete.
    Wait, is that a thing? I've just been holding down and clicking the delete button all this time.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 08:30 PM
    Wait, is that a thing? I've just been holding down and clicking the delete button all this time.

Posted via CB10
    Well, it's the same thing. Basically instead of long pressing until the right side menu, then releasing your hold on the screen and then tapping the delete button, you do it in one fluid motion.
    Long press on the item you want to delete, when the menu on the right side comes up, just drag your finger down to the delete button and then release your finger.

It's not the biggest time saver but kinda cool.
    05-13-13 10:21 PM