Where can we customize the LED and vibrate settings like in previous BlackBerrys? As in...number of LED flashes and short/medium/long vibrate. Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    gpg-sgf likes this.
    03-17-13 10:34 PM
    Can't at this time

Hopefully we'll see it in a future OS update.

Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10
    gpg-sgf and anon(5742598) like this.
    03-17-13 10:39 PM
    Also the vibration feels week with flip case on it.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:42 PM
    Where can we customize the LED and vibrate settings like in previous BlackBerrys? As in...number of LED flashes and short/medium/long vibrate. Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10

Swipe down from top to get 'Notifications' Choose for Phones, BBM Video, Messages, etc.. And you get a menu for Sound, Vibrate and LED
    03-17-13 10:47 PM
    Swipe down from top to get 'Notifications' Choose for Phones, BBM Video, Messages, etc.. And you get a menu for Sound, Vibrate and LED
    thanks-got that but what i meant was the number of times it vibrates/flashes.
    03-17-13 10:49 PM
    thanks-got that but what i meant was the number of times it vibrates/flashes.
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

As per GeneralHerzog in post #2, you cannot currently adjust this.
    I sorely miss it, especially when one of BBM groups is especially active and my Z10 seems to be endlessly vibrating.

There are some apps that can help, such as Hub++.
    Unfortunately, these apps are currently limited to requiring that they are left fully open. Close the Active Frame and lose the app's functions.
    BBRY will be unlocking the api's that let apps run in the background in the somewhat near future, then we'll be able to have apps that permanently alter your settings.
    anon(5742598) likes this.
    03-17-13 11:29 PM
    The one thing i miss on the z10 is custom vibrations . There is an option of vibrate when call connects , on almost all other platforms now . There was an app on the previous bb models too . But as of now , this facility/app is nowhere to be seen .. yet . eagerly waiting for it ..
    gpg-sgf likes this.
    03-18-13 02:20 AM
    The one thing i miss on the z10 is custom vibrations . There is an option of vibrate when call connects , on almost all other platforms now . There was an app on the previous bb models too . But as of now , this facility/app is nowhere to be seen .. yet . eagerly waiting for it ..
    There are apps that do this, just not many yet. I think one was called Call X.
    Once apps may run in the background we'll see lots more for this type of thing.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 12:57 PM
    Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure this will come but yeah, I miss those features.

Posted via CB10
    gpg-sgf likes this.
    03-18-13 04:07 PM