Hey Guys,

Well here is a slight problem that i am facing with my Z10. in the notifications i have set my profile to normal, with LED ON and in the telephone section LED ON as well.

Now, here is what i notice, if the screen is locked and i receive a call, the LED blinks for a fraction of a second and then stops blinking (sometimes it won't blink at all) as the incoming call is displayed.

However if i get a call while the screen is unlocked and say i'm in an app or just in the hub or something like that i get the LED light which keeps blinking till i accept or reject the call.

This is just a small issue, and i was wondering if this is normal behaviour and if anybody else also has been able to replicate the same problem.

I have tried resetting the phone, turning it on and off, battery pulls, changing the ringtone and switching of the vibration for the telephone calls.

Any suggestions and solutions would be appreciated.

FYI my device is the STL100-1 with OS 10.0.9.2372

Also, my LED notifications work fine for other things such as BBM, Text Messages etc.

TIA.

Cheers
    02-23-13 11:13 AM
    I think it is normal
    02-23-13 11:28 AM
    Probably, but its kinda weird that it blinks normally when the screen is unlocked, not like the legacy devices which just kept blinking when a call came till you accepted or rejected the call.

Weird
    02-23-13 11:43 AM
    How long do the LED notifications go for? It seems that if you don't see the LED within about 10 mins they turn off.
    02-24-13 04:50 PM
    Should be about 15 minutes and it will stop. It is normal.
    02-24-13 05:09 PM
    No the thing is the moment i get the call notification (if the screen is off), the first thing is the screen comes on and displays the incoming call, however the LED should start blinking immediately and as you guys said, it should blink for 15 minutes and stop but the thing is the moment the screen comes on and displays the incoming call, the LED just blinks for half a second and then goes off, and i have noticed that this happens only when the screen is locked, if the screen is unlocked and i get a call it blinks normally till i receive or reject the call.

For the other things such as BBM and messages the LED notifications work fine.
    02-24-13 10:46 PM