Hello everyone.

This may have been asked before BUT i would like to know if the Notification light is true LED? Also i would like to know if they have more then 1 light ( colors) ? Which colors are on it as well? Sorry for asking this if someone else already asked it.

Also would like to ask if ColorID or any LED notification light app works on the Z10 phone for the LED. Let us know!
    austriker and kimbonini like this.
    01-31-13 11:53 PM
    Yes it supports multiple colours

Red = = 0xff0000, Green = = 0x00ff00, Blue = = 0x0000ff, Yellow = = Red | Green, Cyan = = Green | Blue, Magenta = = Blue | Red, White = = Red | Green | Blue
    As far as I know there are no apps to change the colour.
    austriker likes this.
    02-01-13 08:04 AM
    Yes it supports multiple colours

As far as I know there are no apps to change the colour.
    Yet. No apps that change the colour YET.

There is an API for changing the LED colour, and I dare day that devs will start leveraging that soon enough. It's also a pretty solid bet that a bb10 version of BeBuzz is on the way to give you all the voloured joy you need.
    02-01-13 08:06 AM
    Yet. No apps that change the colour YET.

There is an API for changing the LED colour, and I dare day that devs will start leveraging that soon enough. It's also a pretty solid bet that a bb10 version of BeBuzz is on the way to give you all the voloured joy you need.
    I hope they release a app soon for it!. I love changing the LED colors on mine Bold 9900.
    02-01-13 08:46 AM
    I'm actually quite surprised that the multiple colored LED notifications weren't something that was built into the OS settings. It's these little details that have me worried going into the future.
    02-01-13 08:50 AM
    I'm actually quite surprised that the multiple colored LED notifications weren't something that was built into the OS settings. It's these little details that have me worried going into the future.
    That is what i like as well. I hoped that it would have been built in the OS as well. Hey at least there will be devs that will make a app for it.
    02-01-13 08:52 AM
    I was quite surprised about this too, especially with the feature now included in newer OS7.1 versions... but alas, we only have red on BB10.
    02-01-13 08:54 AM
    THERE IS NOW AN APP. Check out the third one in the list : Top 10 productivity and utility apps for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    03-18-13 04:38 PM
    I'm really waiting for BeBuzz. That is the only LED so far that has met my expectations in my previous bb's.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 05:01 PM
    THERE IS NOW AN APP. Check out the third one in the list : Top 10 productivity and utility apps for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Yes but it needs to stay open in the active frame. It's the same as ColorID which works on the Z10. I don't want to leave the Active frame open. I rather have it as a background working app but BlackBerry seems not to let developers do this..

Posted via CB10
    asifj likes this.
    03-18-13 05:05 PM
    What's the point of app like hub+ and colorID where app has to run in active frame. BlackBerry should change this for developers so their app notification works while running in background like whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 05:13 PM
    What's the point of app like hub+ and colorID where app has to run in active frame. BlackBerry should change this for developers so their app notification works while running in background like whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    +100000000

Exactly. Blackberry should change it and let developers leave apps running in the background without having active frame. They failed at this part. I understand it takes time to built a OS but this feature should have been enabled. A long time ago.

I have Hub+ and ColorID and I don't like leaving them running on active frame.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 05:17 PM
    I agree

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    03-18-13 05:23 PM
    Guys thanx for your help but plz i would like to know when can that software be available
    04-29-13 12:15 AM
    Hub++ , ColorID and BeBuzz Pro apps are all available in BlackBerry world. The both have to stay running as active frames right now bin order to function however both developers have indicated that once BlackBerry release new software updates that they will run in the background.

Hope that helps

From the Zed of Rockivy
    04-29-13 12:21 AM
    I agree with integrating changing up the colours into the OS but the red light is typical Blackberry. When I jumped to an android after my 9700, I missed my LED so much, not I'm back in action with the Z10.
    04-29-13 01:44 AM
    Has there been any updates on if there is an app that runs in the background? I really want my customized LED lights back, but I'm not sure about any apps available that will work.
    06-25-13 12:12 AM
    Has there been any updates on if there is an app that runs in the background? I really want my customized LED lights back, but I'm not sure about any apps available that will work.
    Nope not yet in the background, still have to be open in the active frame. But you can have custom leds, most popular apps are Bebuzz and HUB++

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 12:39 AM
    how do u get to them
    06-27-13 06:07 AM
    sorry, this is probably not the place for this, but anyone ever wonder if they could just make it like 9930 etc, green and red? i miss that
    06-27-13 08:56 AM