Today my phone has been acting up so badly to the point where it doesnt work anymore. How i know this is happening is that my phone starts flashing these colourful LED lights and than i cant send or receive texts or send out phone calls or bbm i go into my connections and it says my simcard isnt in my phone or its not connecting but my simcard has been in my phone the entire time? i have no idea whats going on but its making me so angry, does anyone know how to help ?
    11-10-13 07:28 PM
    By led lights, you mean the one in the upper corner? Sounds like you might be a little damp. It happened to me walking home I a rainstorm. Pop the back cover pull the battery, pull the sim and SD cards and leave it dry out a bit. On the sim card, wip the gold contacts before you put everything back. Count your blessings you have a z10 and not an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 07:50 PM
    but my phone hasnt been near any water at all thought?? which is why im so confused?
    11-10-13 08:12 PM
    Do it anyway. Do the pulls regardless of whether or not you think there was any water. It's called a physical (hard) reset. It restarts everything. Every repair technician does this. You can do it before you take your phone to a technician. Hope this helps.
    bros3n likes this.
    11-11-13 06:33 AM