It's just another example as to why BB is a failing company. They don't give customers what they want.
    Lol. I read somewhere that ios also has time shift camera. But you have install an app for it.
    Now, to compare BB to android and ios, you have to appreciate and acknowledge that BB actually add a lot of other features that if you use android or ios, you have to download an app for it.
    One shiny example is SCREENSHOT. A simple app that BlackBerry gave with the device. And one always wonder why android and ios have more apps.

Stop whining.
    gfondeur likes this.
    10-21-13 09:35 AM
    Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    You haven't catch the idea of ​​my statement. And you are a very agressive person, I guess. Relax.
    10-21-13 09:41 AM
    I asked reasonable question. If you buy a car, you can use everything in it (engine, gears, wheels, windows etc.). There is no car maker, that will ask you to pay for opening windows or turning on the lights. You want some additional options - buy it. But all the things you have in your car - you can use it.
    They don't allow you to change the colour of the indicators or the brake lights. That's a bad example.
    In fact I had a Mitsubishi where some of the electronics were software customisable but only by a main dealer. They explained that if customers could make the changes, they would then get claims under warranty because, say, driver 1 in family changes something and doesn't mention it, and driver 2 then worries about it and takes it in to be looked at.
    10-21-13 09:41 AM
    You haven't catch the idea of ​​my statement. And you are a very agressive person, I guess. Relax.
    I got your idea but it makes no sense. It's not like there are buttons that don't work without 3rd party apps. The LED colour has meaning. I'm perfectly relaxed thanks, I just smoked a joint.

10-21-13 09:43 AM
    I asked a simple quastion. Some gave me an answer. I have shared my tought's and red yours. But then it become a HOLYWAR)
    10-21-13 09:43 AM
    I asked a simple quastion. Some gave me an answer. I have shared my tought's and red yours. But then it become a HOLYWAR)
    They love BlackBerry bro,they not going to let someone bring the BlackBerry down
    #lol

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:46 AM
    They don't allow you to change the colour of the indicators or the brake lights. That's a bad example.
    In fact I had a Mitsubishi where some of the electronics were software customisable but only by a main dealer. They explained that if customers could make the changes, they would then get claims under warranty because, say, driver 1 in family changes something and doesn't mention it, and driver 2 then worries about it and takes it in to be looked at.
    It was my bad to use an example with cars. My main idea was about harware. You have ANY hardware. It has some manufacturer predefined properties. So I asked why can't I use it at full. And have some reasonable answers)
    10-21-13 09:51 AM
    They love BlackBerry bro,they not going to let someone bring the BlackBerry down
    #lol

Posted via CB10
    so nice)
    10-21-13 09:52 AM
    ...1/2 of the ppl sound like 10 year olds whining to their parents.

Trust me. They will never get it. I've pointed this out many times since joining this site. At first, I thought it was a generation thing. Over time though, it has proven itself to be a matter of actual entitled 10 year olds posting on a daily basis. Technology has turned once sane adults into minors apparently. It's kind of like dealing with some kind of cyber zombie. RUN!! :-p

Posted via CB10
    tdaye likes this.
    10-21-13 10:45 AM
    Well that escalated quickly.

9700 - 9900 - Z10
    10-21-13 10:48 AM
    BlackBerry has never allowed you to change the led colour without using a 3rd party app.

Reason is because each colour has a meaning (well, it did in bbos. Not sure if they carried it over). Red was notifs, I believe they had blue for a network indicator (and possibly blue tooth) yellow was low battery and there were a few other ones.

I agree that it would be cool to be able to change the led colours without having to download a 3rd party app but as of right now I can't see them adding it in any time soon.

Posted via CB10
    This is not true. Changed and customized every app LED on my BlackBerry Bold 9900.
    10-21-13 11:48 AM
    Can anyone tell me, why there is no settings for LED indicator color on my Z10? It's on my phone already. A bought it. And now I have to pay for setting up wat's already in my phone? (Sorry for my bad English - I'm from Ukraine)
    Yup, not there. Should have been an option at release. Still not an option on 10.2. It's BS.
    10-21-13 11:59 AM
    Yup, not there. Should have been an option at release. Still not an option on 10.2. It's BS.
    Wow a little late lol its been answered repeatedly already.

MADBRADNYC likes this.
    10-21-13 12:42 PM
    Got me Be Buzz Pro. Now got different colors,polive flashing lights and disco lights.

It's that easy instead of whining about it.

You may see if you disarm the speed regulator on your car it will go faster then before so you may want to question why the factory installed it and did not let you use the full potential of your cars engine.

That's just the way it is.

Posted via CB10
    tdaye likes this.
    10-21-13 12:57 PM

A little off topic, but has anyone noticed when your battery is completely dead and you plug it in it flashes yellow with a tiny bit of red on the left side? It thought i was going crazy when I first saw it.

Posted via CB10
    That's because the "yellow" is made with both the red and green elements lit up.

It's just that the new BlackBerry phones don't use a diffuser over the tri-color LED like they used to, so the individual element colors can be discerned better. The red blends enough with the green to appear yellow, but the red is easier to see outright at the edge than the green is. Tilt it around enough and you will be able to make out just the green.

White is made from all three colors lit up, blue being the third color. But depending on the angle of view, the color will look more blue, red, or green than you might think it should.

Even in the older BlackBerrys, that still happened. The diffused lens over the LED was never really heavily frosted enough, so you could still make out the individual colors when more than one were illuminated.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 01:57 PM
    There is so many angry people. I wanted to have a conversation and hear people's thoughts about it.
    But if most of you just saying : shut up and stop wine. Go buy yourself an app, you 10 year old boy. It is so sad, guys.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 03:13 PM
    There is so many angry people. I wanted to have a conversation and hear people's thoughts about it.
    But if most of you just saying : shut up and stop wine. Go buy yourself an app, you 10 year old boy. It is so sad, guys.

Posted via CB10
    chill dude. these people loves BlackBerry so much.
    and besides, if the functions you're looking for isn't there, search for it in BlackBerry World. the possibility of a developer developing an app for it is high. and like i posted above, you've got to appreciate how much functions and apps that BlackBerry created for users out of the box compared to other platforms.
    10-21-13 07:50 PM
    You keep mentioning "purchasing" an app for this.
    If you just search BlackBerry World you will find that there are free options to accomplish what you wish.
    Here is an example...
    Free version of BeBuzz now available for BlackBerry 10 devices | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry World - BeBuzz - LED Light Colors
    If it's free and doesn't take anything away from you, but adds functionality, why not just use it.
    Then you don't have to complain about not having something.
    If you refuse to take a free gift, you cannot wonder why others are confused about your thread.
    10-21-13 09:03 PM
    I have used BeBuzz for a few months now and it works very well. The only shortcoming that should be brought up is the fact that you must turn on the default system notifications in order for the app to function correctly.

Frustrated owner of a Q10
    10-25-13 11:52 AM
44 12