It's funny but true, my English maybe not really good as you, but I am leading more than 20 executives teams as an international marketing for the business investment planing, you will be surprised to know around 11guys are MBA /BBA degree holders working under my commands ..LOL I don't have any MBA/BBA certificate, well I am just perfect because of my experiences and hard work... ha ha
    don't under estimate my wordings someone quality ..some time we got angry and write something stupid which even we don't understand what we are writing ...
    I have never been so disappointed by any phone .. but BBZ10 makes me cry /

Ok I've just about had it with this ****!

There are over 500 languages used in the world today other than English! Take her head out of the sand and respect that maybe just maybe someone's first language isn't English on these boards regardless of the native land where this site originated from!!

For frak sakes if the editor in chief can have the patience to post en francais then you should leave your ignorance out the door and try the same yourself or at the very least re read someone's post and ASK for clarification if you cannot get the gist of what their saying.

It's this kind of arrogance that pollutes these boards and makes others not welcome. This is the **** others have to deal with then they'll associate all BlackBerry users here the same way. Irregardless if his posts are negative about our platform of choice we have no right to insult someone's command of the language were all accustomed to!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 02:23 AM
    It's funny but true, my English maybe not really good as you, but I am leading more than 20 executives teams as an international marketing for the business investment planing, you will be surprised to know around 11guys are MBA /BBA degree holders working under my commands ..LOL I don't have any MBA/BBA certificate, well I am just perfect because of my experiences and hard work... ha ha
    don't under estimate my wordings someone quality ..some time we got angry and write something stupid which even we don't understand what we are writing ...
    I have never been so disappointed by any phone .. but BBZ10 makes me cry /
    Good for you!!

You're more than welcome to express your opinions ... others, including me will challenge them on the validity of the points you state .... but like I said it gives NOBODY the right to insult you because you may not speak english well. To me it's arrogant to do this ... just like not even trying to pronounced someone's first/last name regardless of how difficult it is and instead just call them Jason/Jonny/Jenny/Lisa ... kind-of pisses me off.

Again Good for you that you try to communicate ... let nobody insult you for this nor take your effort for trying away from you!!
    06-19-13 10:30 PM
27 12