The issue isn't getting the phone connected to the Mercedes, it works when it's connected without any issues. It's after to turn the car off and then turn it back on the phone and the car won't connect to each other and you have to wipe out the settings on the Mercedes and start over again before it will start to work again.

Z10 has Bluetooth enabled all the time, the phone itself works in my Nissan Murano (2009) even after I shut it off and let it sit for a bit a turn it back on.

Has anyone found a work around for this??

Thanks,
    03-03-14 02:26 PM
    The issue isn't getting the phone connected to the Mercedes, it works when it's connected without any issues. It's after to turn the car off and then turn it back on the phone and the car won't connect to each other and you have to wipe out the settings on the Mercedes and start over again before it will start to work again.

Z10 has Bluetooth enabled all the time, the phone itself works in my Nissan Murano (2009) even after I shut it off and let it sit for a bit a turn it back on.

Has anyone found a work around for this??

It's a known issue, there is a BlackBerry knowledgebase article on it, it's noted in my 2141 changelog as an ongoing issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...veries-905611/
    03-03-14 04:16 PM
    I have the same problem with my Mercedes GL450. It pairs with my z10 no problem. But when I shut off car and restart it it will not connect via bluetooth to my car. I think it is a problem with the z10 as it used to connect to my mercedes no problems everytime i started up car. Also my wife's z10 is doing the same thing, but we also have a samsung s3 and it connects without any problems. Anybody got a solution?
    03-03-14 04:17 PM
    I have the same problem with my Mercedes GL450. It pairs with my z10 no problem. But when I shut off car and restart it it will not connect via bluetooth to my car. I think it is a problem with the z10 as it used to connect to my mercedes no problems everytime i started up car. Also my wife's z10 is doing the same thing, but we also have a samsung s3 and it connects without any problems. Anybody got a solution?

Hopefully it will be addressed in an upcoming firmware update. This is something that used to work, but stopped working in recent OS builds. (at least as far back as 10.2.1.1925)

So it shouldn't be a major undertaking to fix it, I would think. Here is the KB article on it:

KB35735-Unable to reconnect to Mercedes-Benz car kits via Bluetooth after upgrading the BlackBerry 10 smartphone device software from version 10.2.0 to 10.2.1

They do offer a workaround in that article. I don't know how long that will fix it for.
    03-04-14 03:26 AM
    Can't you just fine the previous version Bluetooth file and sideload it e.g. how people were reloading the radio files?

If the previous version of Bluetooth working in 10.2 then why can't we just reload that file? I'm having a similar issue in my Acura except, it will connect and disconnect multiple times.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 06:07 AM
    Can't you just fine the previous version Bluetooth file and sideload it e.g. how people were reloading the radio files?

If the previous version of Bluetooth working in 10.2 then why can't we just reload that file? I'm having a similar issue in my Acura except, it will connect and disconnect multiple times.

Bluetooth functionality is part of the radio code, I am told.

Lots of things would regress if you tried to use 10.2.0 radio code with 10.2.1, in fact with that large a version disparity it would probably cripple the device.
    03-04-14 08:11 AM
    I have a different issue, since the latest update my Ford Audio system locks up if I take a call over a few minutes, or if call waiting kicks in during any call.

What happens is the current call completes but I cannot then disable the stereo, turn off, even after ignition turned off etc, only fix is to pull the fuse out for a minute or so.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 09:02 AM