- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
How to acces to the hub when you're in a landscape app? Do you need to go back in portrait mode before?After the Storm , the Torch 9800 ,
I had the good Torch 9860
Blackberry Z10 leaked OS 10.1
02-04-2013, 08:13 AM #2
- 4,747 Posts
The hub works in landscape, but instead of and up / right gesture, you swipe up to minimize the app your in then swipe down to bring up the hub.Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
Leave It On - Take control of your backlight, keep the blacklight on for any app you want like Google Maps & BBM, light up with new msgs and pop-up now!
SixTools - The essential app for OS6 & OS7 users
BB10, BBOS &PLAYBOOK games apps, and more!
- By tcwong in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:32 AM
- By Benn00 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2008, 02:24 PM
- By Valmanway in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:09 PM
- By rednckfishr in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:50 PM
- By yaya1223 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:29 AM