- CrackBerry User
- 58 Posts
L-Series devices LTE Capable?
I can't remember where I came across it but I believe I saw somewhere that the new BlackBerry L Series phones would be HSPA. From the last rumored specs I saw I didn't see LTE in the chipset and recently it got me thinking. There would have to be an LTE component if Verizon is supporting BB10 correct as they can not support HSPA? I don't imagine they would make a CDMA phone for Verizon.
So even though the specs we saw seemed legit it is unlikely that those are final correct?
Just kinda seeing if anyone else noticed that or has info i'm missing.
- 11-16-12, 09:21 AM #4
There will be multiple versions of the L. London will not do LTE and be HSPA+. Laguna will be CDMA/LTE for Verizon/Sprint. Lisbon will be HSPA+/LTE. No reason releasing a LTE phone in a market that won't get LTE any time soon, and that is the market that the London will cover.
- By Disparishun in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 10-10-12, 04:10 PM
- By Mr. Marco in forum AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-11, 10:44 PM
- By rorkin in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-09, 06:39 PM
- By aflansburg in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-09, 11:13 AM
- By hal1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 08-09-08, 12:08 AM