- CrackBerry Genius
12-15-2012, 06:34 AM #2
- 3,076 Posts
I think that is probably incorrect on both of those being cdma, it is more likely that they are gsm/lte and cdma/lte while london is the hspa-only variant.
Personally, I think we are also missing at least one codename, you have carriers outside north america that need drastically different LTE bands and unless you go for the half-baked approach taken by the iphone 5 you cannot do a single gsm/lte model.
- 12-15-2012, 06:45 AM #3
They won't be really different, just like the Torch 9850/ 9860 and the Curve 9350/ 9360/ 9370. Just different in terms of CDMA/ GSM/ CDMA+GSM
Sent from the world's (once) most powerful smartphone.
- By James Falconer in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2013, 09:14 AM
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 90Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:25 PM
- By chinesecatt in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2008, 07:17 AM
- By treo2bb in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:28 PM
- By goosebuster in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-25-2007, 02:24 PM