- CrackBerry Addict
- 755 Posts
Kingsoft Office works on the Z10
Tried the snap download of Microsoft office and it did not work . Discovered the Kingsoft office in Google store rated higher than Microsoft office. Downloaded it with snap(fast and simple) and it seems to work and simple to use. Only used Word so far but if the rest is as good it will be a great addition. Not really fond of Docs to go.
Last edited by Wilsonia Goldens; 03-29-2014 at 02:42 PM.
- 03-29-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Microsoft Office does not work as reported here in a few threads. Good to know that Kingsoft does.
- 03-29-2014, 02:55 PM #4October 2006 - December 2008: Samsung 1310 Flip Phone->December 2008 - December 2009: BB Pearl 8100->December 2009 - March 2013: BB Curve 8520->March 2013 - August 2013: BB Curve 9300->(2013: Bricked 7290)->August 2013+: BB Z10!
↓ Remember the Thanks Button is just below!↓
- 03-30-2014, 01:08 AM #6
It seems to have an issue logging in to its builtin cloud service connector. I tired to login to my box.net account and it kept saying "make sure youre connected to a wireless service"
- 03-30-2014, 02:14 AM #9
- By BobPepe in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2014, 07:13 PM
- By surgeon1919 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:00 PM
- By Rissa_Boo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:30 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Matty Gilchrist in forum BlackBerry Q5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 10:31 AM