had forgot how good my phone looks just took off my screen protector and maxed my screen brightness , got my friend next to me on an iPhone 5. m still looking cooler with my black Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:30 AM
    Aren't you afraid to drop the thing now?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:43 AM
    Good move. For all the years of BlackBerry in hand never had a screen protector and no issues to date. Enjoy the freedom.

Via CB 10. @Bits C000C6078 for news, science, and technology links.
    06-30-13 06:44 AM
    had forgot how good my phone looks just took off my screen protector and maxed my screen brightness , got my friend next to me on an iPhone 5. m still looking cooler with my black Z10

Posted via CB10
    And forgetting how bad it feels to see a long deep nasty crack in your display.

Car keys scraping the glass ever so slowly. Scraaaaaaapppp!

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    06-30-13 06:55 AM
    Your z10 is naked now, exposed to the elements, elements like metal, salt, rust, boogers, spittle, etc. lmao those things are a pain to get back on without getting dust or air bubbles. I had to make a clean box (dust free) to get mine back on. luckily I have a super transparent screen protector so I lose none of the brightness.
    06-30-13 07:01 AM
    cant get a proper screen protector thats why,if i can get one that doesn't compromise the display quality.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 07:09 AM
    cant get a proper screen protector thats why,if i can get one that doesn't compromise the display quality.

Posted via CB10
    You'll get a million different opinions on this, but for me the Spigen SGP protectors are the absolute best. They're a little pricier, but I've never been completely satisfied with the $3 protectors you get off Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 08:00 AM
    I've had my screen naked since day one! No screen protector in the world is ever going to give you good protection, without compromising the feel of the touch screen, just can't be done.

That being said, if you're prone to dropping your phone and not caring about cleaning it every so often, then maybe a good screen protector is right for you. I for one don't want to obscure my Z10's look and feel with a crappy bubbling, tacky, finger print collecting (I know the Z10 screen in prone to that as well) piece of plastic.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    06-30-13 08:13 AM
    You inspired me to take mine off this morning....I had a BSE (best skins ever) on for about 5 months now. Boy is it nicer to be bare. The screen responsiveness is much better and feels much better under the finger. Any way you cut it a skin is a compromise for protection.
    bmccall04 likes this.
    06-30-13 09:12 AM
    Good move. For all the years of BlackBerry in hand never had a screen protector and no issues to date. Enjoy the freedom.

Via CB 10. @Bits C000C6078 for news, science, and technology links.
    Wow, you are crazy! Lol

Posted via
    06-30-13 09:16 AM
    Wow, you are crazy! Lol

Posted via
    Ditto that! I'd be an OCD wreck if I didn't have a screen protector on my baby.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:42 AM
    I just put a new screen protector on, and it feels amazing! Super bright, it's really nice, the other one was almost opaque black from the flip case.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 10:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    I bought one called Clear plex and it is very good. wouldnt know it was there
    06-30-13 10:26 AM
    A pocket pouch cures no scratches in the pocket and will even help if you drop it in it. I prefer my stuff naked but that's me and I guess I've been lucky to not drop any or at least from very far where it did any damage.
    06-30-13 10:42 AM
    I never use screen protectors the oleophobic coating gets destroyed by them much quicker than the average 6 months estimated life span.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:15 AM
    You'll get a million different opinions on this, but for me the Spigen SGP protectors are the absolute best. They're a little pricier, but I've never been completely satisfied with the $3 protectors you get off Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    +1 Spigen + BlackBerry = perfection

Posted via CB10
    Itstakenovermylife likes this.
    06-30-13 11:24 AM
    The skinomi screen protectors are awesome.. you do have the feel of a protector somewhat but no compromise on screen quality... added plus is that it can be removed and reinstalled numerous times

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:34 AM
    Screen protector saved my phone when I went mountain biking. Crashed on my left side, z10 was in an armband. Plastic shielding on armband was punctured, took out the phone and screen looked punctured as well. Peeled off screen protector and screen was fine, saving me 700 dollars. Purchased another zagg hd that day and on it went.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:52 AM
    Naked all the way! Screen feels too good to cover and seems so much easier to wipe down when it gets smudged.

Previously, I used a screen protector, but removed it after it began to peel off.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:18 PM
    I just put a new screen protector on, and it feels amazing! Super bright, it's really nice, the other one was almost opaque black from the flip case.

Posted via CB10
    Which one did you put on?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:33 PM
    Have lost count the number and models I've used as daily business and personal driver blackberry. Not one have I ever used nothing more then a belt clip holster.

Just prefer the naked beauty and functionality of the devices.

I've tried a couple different covers case etc and every time within a day or two shelved em never to be thought of again.

PlayBook I think is the only one I've ever kept in a case and that cause it duals as a business card case and a stand when in use.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:11 PM
    I get not wanting to use a case because it detracts From the look and feel of the phone, but going without a screen protector is smartphone suicide if you ask me.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:17 PM
    My Z10 has never had a screen protector. I purchased one, but just couldn't bring myself to install it.
    I've never scratched the screen of any of my unprotected phones, so I have no concerns either.
    Go naked... it feels good!
    06-30-13 01:19 PM
    My Z10 has never had a screen protector. I purchased one, but just couldn't bring myself to install it.
    I've never scratched the screen of any of my unprotected phones, so I have no concerns either.
    Go naked... it feels good!
    Ugggh....the temptation!! I can't take it!!!

Posted via CB10
    sklotz2000 likes this.
    06-30-13 02:38 PM
    The "touch on lens" screen is very different from older technology. A crack will brick the phone.

I'm using a Mime tempered glass protector. I can't recommend it due to their poor QA. At the moment Mime has the only tempered glass protector.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 02:50 PM
33 12