....got what I wanted out of it. Now I'm waiting on my vz version to come inon the 28th.

I could not resist using this title on my thread. I bought that Canadian gsm version about a month ago and bought a month to month contract on att. To be as honest and objective as possible....this phone is pure bliss. It does everything I need it to do and does it fast and well. I am giddy that I got to try this phone out before it was available in the USA and it only cost me a little bit of dough....well worth it.

I am truly excited to see how our peers here in the Us that have moved on to another phone over the last few years accept/view this device.

Go Bburry!
    jamesharmeling, shads77 and PPL like this.
    03-18-13 07:10 PM
    Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!! I saw the title and I came in this thread ready to morally ripe you a new one!!!!!

Cheers to you my friend!

Posted via CB10
    DLEII and calicocat2010 like this.
    03-18-13 07:17 PM
    Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!! I saw the title and I came in this thread ready to morally ripe you a new one!!!!!

Cheers to you my friend!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what i was about to do haha.
    03-18-13 07:20 PM
    Well pile on Boyz....cuz you would have to pull my next z10 out of my cold dead hands. It is kind of fun playing jokes on us die hards...;-). I knew it would get a rise.
    03-18-13 07:25 PM
    Ha! Good one, typically I avoid these types of threads but I was about to post some cruel lessons until I read it.
    DLEII likes this.
    03-18-13 07:28 PM
    Well pile on Boyz....cuz you would have to pull my next z10 out of my cold dead hands. It is kind of fun playing jokes on us die hards...;-). I knew it would get a rise.
    Well played sir...well played. Glad you enjoyed your time with the Z10. hopefully the time will past quickly while you wait for your VZW branded Z10!
    DLEII likes this.
    03-18-13 07:29 PM
    Golf clap.....
    03-18-13 07:31 PM
    I was arguing with my wife, saw this and was going to take it out on you.....thanks for nothing. Well, time to tell her that I'm sorry and go to bed.
    joski, AbsoluteT23 and aprilfirst like this.
    03-18-13 08:21 PM
    fanboys need to get laid
    03-18-13 08:22 PM
    I sure thought this thread would get a little more "play"
    03-19-13 11:03 AM
    *places table back on floor*

I was ready to flip some sh!t over!

I can't wait until Friday! I NEED this phone. I don't know why, but I do!
    Camelhmpz and jamesharmeling like this.
    03-19-13 11:12 AM
    *places table back on floor*

I was ready to flip some sh!t over!

I can't wait until Friday! I NEED this phone. I don't know why, but I do!
    No. You WANT the phone. I NEED this phone! I'm literally losing my mind here!
    03-19-13 11:17 AM
    How dare you disrespect the Z10!!! Oh, never mind...
    aprilfirst likes this.
    03-19-13 11:24 AM
    so let me tell you my top 5 things i love about the Z10....
    1. It just feels great in your hand. Not too big, not too small. Weight is perfect. Feel/look is perfect
    2. The browser is OMG super fast. It loads up faster then any iPhone (i tested it against 5 of them) everytime....same result
    3. FLOW. Moving from one app to the other to the HUB is great. You know it sounds cool on paper but when you use it, it feels like you are truly one with the device. After 5 mins you will have the gestures all down pat.
    4. I was skeptical about the keyboard at first (I use the compressed keyboard on 9850....2 characters on each key). After about a days use i was sold that this was the best keyboard on the market. And yea I've tried all of them
    4.1 When you hit the space bar it places what word it thinks you were typing. if you want to bypass this then you just "flick up" on the space bar....say when you are typing acronyms, etc. This is great once you figure it out.
    5. The coolness factor. This thing is what NO ONE else has...YET. Well maybe forever but either way, i love having what no one else has and getting this device first you are sure to be a true pioneer in your area. (when others are buying north face jackets, i am bying Marmot--function first i always say)

Cant wait until next Thursday!!!
    03-19-13 11:31 AM
    Why did you move to the carrier branded?
    03-19-13 11:33 AM
    in VZ through and through. This phone was Canadian GSM and would only work on ATT. So i just bought a month to month contract and "played" with the Z10 for a few weeks. It was kindof costly, but I am not near as anxious as i would be right now, had I not got my hands on it already. I know how to use it.....have a backup ready to load as soon as i get it....and I have not written any post latley titled "come on VZ get off yo ARSE and get this phone already". Its kindof refreshing.
    joski likes this.
    03-19-13 01:03 PM