Just sold my z10 on ebay. ..
....got what I wanted out of it. Now I'm waiting on my vz version to come inon the 28th.
I could not resist using this title on my thread. I bought that Canadian gsm version about a month ago and bought a month to month contract on att. To be as honest and objective as possible....this phone is pure bliss. It does everything I need it to do and does it fast and well. I am giddy that I got to try this phone out before it was available in the USA and it only cost me a little bit of dough....well worth it.
I am truly excited to see how our peers here in the Us that have moved on to another phone over the last few years accept/view this device.
- 03-18-2013, 08:29 PM #6
- 03-19-2013, 12:12 PM #11
*places table back on floor*
I was ready to flip some sh!t over!
I can't wait until Friday! I NEED this phone. I don't know why, but I do!Z10 Owner...it's about time
BBM Channel: C000CE90E
so let me tell you my top 5 things i love about the Z10....
1. It just feels great in your hand. Not too big, not too small. Weight is perfect. Feel/look is perfect
2. The browser is OMG super fast. It loads up faster then any iPhone (i tested it against 5 of them) everytime....same result
3. FLOW. Moving from one app to the other to the HUB is great. You know it sounds cool on paper but when you use it, it feels like you are truly one with the device. After 5 mins you will have the gestures all down pat.
4. I was skeptical about the keyboard at first (I use the compressed keyboard on 9850....2 characters on each key). After about a days use i was sold that this was the best keyboard on the market. And yea I've tried all of them
4.1 When you hit the space bar it places what word it thinks you were typing. if you want to bypass this then you just "flick up" on the space bar....say when you are typing acronyms, etc. This is great once you figure it out.
5. The coolness factor. This thing is what NO ONE else has...YET. Well maybe forever but either way, i love having what no one else has and getting this device first you are sure to be a true pioneer in your area. (when others are buying north face jackets, i am bying Marmot--function first i always say)
Cant wait until next Thursday!!!
- 03-19-2013, 12:33 PM #15
Why did you move to the carrier branded?HTC Droid Incredible --> Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920 --> BlackBerry Z10 --> HTC One --> iPhone 5
If I don't respond to you, it probably means that I am tired of the thread. Please PM me if you need to ask me something, vent, whine, respond to a post, ect.
in VZ through and through. This phone was Canadian GSM and would only work on ATT. So i just bought a month to month contract and "played" with the Z10 for a few weeks. It was kindof costly, but I am not near as anxious as i would be right now, had I not got my hands on it already. I know how to use it.....have a backup ready to load as soon as i get it....and I have not written any post latley titled "come on VZ get off yo ARSE and get this phone already". Its kindof refreshing.
- By skipow13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM
- By Nismotic in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2009, 07:52 AM
- By pre022000 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2008, 04:54 PM
- By mapalmer67 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2008, 04:21 AM
- By teamroor in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:00 PM