Just sold my iphone 4s but I have the Z10 now, only thing Im missing is the apps like netflix, instagram,RBC and my gym stuff :/ anyway I'm sure blackberry will get them soon

Btw anyone know to get the bell self app thing ? Need to that to check my bill and pay it lol

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Last edited by omarha; 02-09-13 at 07:26 PM. Reason: just had to fix something
    02-09-13 05:03 PM
    All those apps should be coming soon. And I'm not sure is it a bell phone? Should come with it. I'm with Rogers and it came with the phone already installed..

02-09-13 05:11 PM
    Yeah it's a bell phone but I don't see it :/ I should double check if anything I well go back to bell when I have time

02-09-13 05:13 PM
    Wow! Seems to be a lot of users that just started their accounts in the past month that are unhappy with the BB10. I know that how long a user has been around or post count doesn't mean that one is more knowledgeable; but can this just be a coincidence ?
    02-09-13 05:15 PM
    I know the RBC app was announced at the launch event so that app is a guarantee.
    misskalunji likes this.
    02-09-13 05:18 PM
    Wow! Seems to be a lot of users that just started their accounts in the past month that are unhappy with the BB10. I know that how long a user has been around or post count doesn't mean that one is more knowledgeable; but can this just be a coincidence ?
    Hey didn't sound unhappy with bb10. He just stated that he missed certain apps
    Barljo likes this.
    02-09-13 05:19 PM
    ?
    Barljo likes this.
    02-09-13 05:21 PM
    I'm not upset or anything just miss my apps little and trust me I love blackberry that's why I came back

Barljo likes this.
    02-09-13 05:24 PM
    Viewbait title.

Probably more accurate to title it: "Just sold my iPhone 4S "
    hduty likes this.
    02-09-13 05:26 PM
    Wow! Seems to be a lot of users that just started their accounts in the past month that are unhappy with the BB10.
    Did we read the same opening post? Because I didn't read anywhere that the OP was "unhappy" with their Z10, just that there are a couple of apps they wish they still had access to.

Si.
    02-09-13 05:29 PM
    Hi..loyal BlackBerry user...want a new BB10 but not going to get one until they have the apps like RBC, Skype, BlackBerry travel, which I think is the best travel app going, I use it often. When BlackBerry gets their "act" together then I'll upgrade from my Bold. I guesswith such a long delay in the launch, I expected, a heck of a lot more from BB10
    02-09-13 05:31 PM
    I'm not around my computer right now but can I change it from the app

02-09-13 05:32 PM
    Bell has a link bookmark saved in the browser for self serve, which I'm assuming is replacing the app from older devices. I haven't gotten. The page to load yet.

02-09-13 06:04 PM
    Look under "SIM services"
    jennyt88 likes this.
    02-09-13 06:55 PM
    Hi..loyal BlackBerry user...want a new BB10 but not going to get one until they have the apps like RBC, Skype, BlackBerry travel, which I think is the best travel app going, I use it often. When BlackBerry gets their "act" together then I'll upgrade from my Bold. I guesswith such a long delay in the launch, I expected, a heck of a lot more from BB10
    RBC should be coming soon as most other Canadian banks have apps. Skype is already confirmed and will be here shortly. BlackBerry travel screen shots have already been leaked (it looks great) and should also be here soon. Seems like the problem isn't BB10, but rather your ignorance
    02-09-13 07:29 PM
    Bb pomised all the popular apps by the launch date ,so yes he is ignorant he chose to listen to bb marketing.
    02-09-13 07:44 PM
    Bb pomised all the popular apps by the launch date ,so yes he is ignorant he chose to listen to bb marketing.
    Nice...anything else constructive to add?
    02-09-13 07:58 PM
    You may also want to get the self serve app to check your usage. This phone eats up data very fast. After my first two days of usage my data was at 200MB

02-09-13 08:05 PM
    For the Bell selfserve app i deleted the bookmark that came with the phone, and a sim services icon appeared on the Z10
    02-09-13 08:08 PM
    Lol man, you trolled me with your title..i legit thought this was one of those whining threads..but you answered your own question..you just have to wait..thanks for not complaining .
    02-09-13 08:36 PM
    Like I said in my post...I won't get one UNTIL I get Skype, RBC, BB Travel.etc..... thus the reason I am keeping my Bold, it works fine and has what I need. My thoughts were, I want to upgrade and give BB my money for a new phone but lets admit it here everyone...the delay was almost a year...and still some of the most commonly used apps, like Travel are not there at launch. I was expecting more from RIM, they needed to deliver more. Not ignorance but a consumer who expected more.
    02-11-13 06:16 AM
    where did he say he was unhappy?
    02-11-13 06:21 AM
    Like I said in my post...I won't get one UNTIL I get Skype, RBC, BB Travel.etc..... thus the reason I am keeping my Bold, it works fine and has what I need. My thoughts were, I want to upgrade and give BB my money for a new phone but lets admit it here everyone...the delay was almost a year...and still some of the most commonly used apps, like Travel are not there at launch. I was expecting more from RIM, they needed to deliver more. Not ignorance but a consumer who expected more.
    So let me get this straight... You won't buy and support BB and the Z10 because it doesn't have Skype (yet) or a few other apps, but please tell me, how does your Bold have skype? Your logic seems very inadequate and I bank with Scotia, and no app, and I just log into the mobile site and do my banking, how is that so hard for you to do?

Yes BB travel is coming, and not sure when as of yet, but your Bold doesn't have skype, and you can bank online securely through the banks mobile website, so either you have no intentions of getting the Z10 or I just fell for you being a troll...
    02-11-13 06:33 AM
    So let me get this straight... You won't buy and support BB and the Z10 because it doesn't have Skype (yet) or a few other apps, but please tell me, how does your Bold have skype? Your logic seems very inadequate and I bank with Scotia, and no app, and I just log into the mobile site and do my banking, how is that so hard for you to do?

Yes BB travel is coming, and not sure when as of yet, but your Bold doesn't have skype, and you can bank online securely through the banks mobile website, so either you have no intentions of getting the Z10 or I just fell for you being a troll...
    Or maybe they don't trust bb yet which is understandable if they have a PB.
    02-11-13 06:47 AM
    I'm not upset or anything just miss my apps little and trust me I love blackberry that's why I came back

What part of having a Blackberry sold you on coming back?
    omarha likes this.
    02-11-13 07:26 AM
29 12