hi all i have just one question and im trying to find an answerrrrr...why z10 has no apps like android and apple ?? viber line skype and much more..im sure its so easy for them to creat versiones of this programs to work on z10 .. so why they dont want to ?? or its just bb dont want for not losing the popular of their app BBM ??? has anyone though of that b4??
    09-17-13 10:34 AM
    I doubt it. It's hurting their sales. Developers just don't want to develop for it. BUT if you really want them you can just sideload. You'll get pretty much any app you want.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-17-13 10:36 AM
    i tried sideload many things and they wont work..error error...but why we have to sideload ?? why they dont creat thos programs for z10 useres..i wonder maybe bb is so tight and wont pay :P
    09-17-13 10:38 AM
    i tried sideload many things and they wont work..error error...but why we have to sideload ?? why they dont creat thos programs for z10 useres..i wonder maybe bb is so tight and wont pay :P
    The problem is that these apps are written by people who expect to make money selling them. They take lots of time and skill to produce the really good apps people are willing to pay for.

They are not writing them as they fear for Blackberry's future.

Blackberry is in crisis!
    09-17-13 10:41 AM
    You probably did it wrong. Lol. The top name apps already have millions. What can BlackBerry offer? It's an endless cycle. Developers won't make apps because there is not enough people. People won't hop on the platform because they're not enough apps. Sad

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-17-13 10:42 AM
    I still love BlackBerry..

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:46 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t=Lack+of+apps

This question gets asked daily, sometimes more than once, and has been asked hundreds, if not thousands of times, in similar ways. I've shared at least one thread where this can continue.
    bintheredundat likes this.
    09-17-13 10:50 AM