Just Organized my Apps. Have you?
I hit about 6 pages of apps and thought it was too busy. I went on a folder spree and organized all my apps to fit on one screen. I only left the really important ones accessible. Have you guys done this? How does yours look?
Posted via CB10
Edit: Tried attaching a screen shot but wasn't able to
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-22-13, 12:19 AM #2
- 352 Posts
- 03-22-13, 06:45 AM #7
Same here. Several folders set up to keep things organized. I'm just using two pages now.
Posted via CB10RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10, now "Built for BlackBerry".
- CrackBerry Genius
03-22-13, 06:47 AM #8
- 2,346 Posts
I keep changing my mind on how I want mine organized LOL. Games are in a folder, main communication and mostly used apps are on the first and second page. Managment apps such as box, bridge, print to go ...etc etc are on the third, everything else gets stuffed after that. Still have 5 pages thou.
At some point I should go on a folder spree and knock down the number of pages I have.
- CrackBerry Addict
03-22-13, 07:32 AM #11
- 595 Posts
I like as clean a view of my chosen wallpaper as I can get. If I could have no icons at all on my homepage I would, but since I can't (I hope they change that), I have one folder up in the corner. The rest of my apps are organized into folders on a second page.
I wish they would let one hide the upper info bar and the lower tool bar.
Posted via CB10
- By Smerri in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 63Last Post: 04-08-09, 12:32 PM
- By GFoed020 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-08, 04:52 PM
- By hahler2 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-08, 10:18 AM
- By indianlover in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-08, 02:09 PM
- By Duvi in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 22Last Post: 09-20-08, 12:08 PM