Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 54
Like Tree26Likes
  1. DatBoyHam's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Just ordered my Z10 (T-Mobile)

    I just got off the phone with my sales rep, my Z10 should be in either tomorrow or Wednesday. Either way I'll feel like i'm once again apart of the crackberry family lol. I must say being in the US and having to wait while you all enjoyed your new device was a test but hey I didn't go on my crackberry strike i had planned so I made it
    *UPDATE* Device is finally shipping, it's scheduled to be here Tuesday 3/19 by the end of the day. Now you all know I'm going to be by the door like a kid on Christmas lol
    Last edited by DatBoyHam; 03-15-2013 at 03:54 PM.
  2. Fubaz's Avatar
    CrackBerry's Sour Grape

    Posts
    7,219 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    wow thats great
    BIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
    @Fubaz
    Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview

    We don't BEND, WE BLEND #TeamBlackBerry
    lessthn_0 likes this.
  3. ErinnM's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,605 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I am so jealous. T-Mobile needs to release it all together already!
    big_time2 likes this.
  4. finkmob's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    10 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I'd love to know how you did it, I've been a T-Mobile Business customer since '03, I've called both T-Mobile business care and a couple of local T-Mobile retail stores in the Chicago area. No go.
  5. tgvgk's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    56 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    If you would, please let us know what model T-Mobile is selling. Should be on the box and/or under the battery. STL 100-3 RFK121LW or STL 100-3 RFF91LW, most likely. Thanks.
    austriker likes this.
  6. DatBoyHam's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finkmob View Post
    I'd love to know how you did it, I've been a T-Mobile Business customer since '03, I've called both T-Mobile business care and a couple of local T-Mobile retail stores in the Chicago area. No go.
    I had to contact my local business rep and she worked her magic, so just find your local business rep. you can find out who it is on tmo.com.
    Thanked by:
    finkmob (03-11-2013) 
  7. grover5's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,422 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,492 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    I'm jealous. I'd like to get one but I don't have a business account.
  8. DatBoyHam's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgvgk View Post
    If you would, please let us know what model T-Mobile is selling. Should be on the box and/or under the battery. STL 100-3 RFK121LW or STL 100-3 RFF91LW, most likely. Thanks.
    Well as soon as I have the device I will defiantly let you know.
  9. Jeff Kida's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    How much did they charge you?
  10. schiri's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    351 Posts
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    "Zach" called me back and said there is nothing in his system yet today (Monday).

    This is after he called me last Friday and said it would be available for ordering today.
  11. DatBoyHam's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schiri View Post
    "Zach" called me back and said there is nothing in his system yet today (Monday).

    This is after he called me last Friday and said it would be available for ordering today.
    Tell Zach to get on his job and get you phone ordered
    SK122387 likes this.
  12. DatBoyHam's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Well this was the final email I received, so now I have to wait but its great to know folks are looking to get the phone despite all the negative BS they keep putting out :

    I have placed the order for you. It may be a couple of days because there is a mad rush to get this product! I will let you know as soon as we get a shipment notice!

    Thank you for being a loyal T-Mobile customer!

    Business Account Executive
    T-Mobile Business Development
    SK122387 and mathking606 like this.
  13. impex4's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    i also tried to order from my rep, she said right now only for new activations!
  14. nhanken's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,573 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgvgk View Post
    If you would, please let us know what model T-Mobile is selling. Should be on the box and/or under the battery. STL 100-3 RFK121LW or STL 100-3 RFF91LW, most likely. Thanks.
    Both of the models you mentioned above work on Wind and Mobilicity in Canada so they should work on T-Mobile. I'm using RFF91LW on Wind right now =)

    Posted via CB10
  15. RichardZA's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    PIN
    23C00A80
    #15  

    Default

    Here in my country it's very easy to source smartphones if you know someone who actually works at the warehouse. Sometimes they stock they have on hand is reserved for someone else but they make the exception to give it to you..

    Also tell the sales consultant to place an order for you that way once it's their you can be collect it and be on your way to pure BB Z10 joy.

    Very impressed the phone is selling extremely well in my country already - cannot get stock anywhere.
    I am from South Africa an awesome guy who loves spending time behind his BlackBerry visiting CrackBerry on a regular base to see the latest news on BlackBerry related stuff.
  16. DatBoyHam's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impex4 View Post
    i also tried to order from my rep, she said right now only for new activations!
    Hmm i'm not sure about that.
  17. anon5771888's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    612 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    I bought a STL 100-3 RFF91LW from Canada a week ago that was locked to Rogers, unlocked it and now running of the T-Mobile 4G network in the Detroit area.

    The second software update .85 put the T-Mobile My Account app and T-Mobile Boot-Up and Shut-Down logo on my phone. So far, its worked flawlessly and I couldn't be happier, sold my iPhone 5 and not looking back.
    DatBoyHam, bmw328i and R Field like this.
  18. tgvgk's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    56 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhanken View Post
    Both of the models you mentioned above work on Wind and Mobilicity in Canada so they should work on T-Mobile. I'm using RFF91LW on Wind right now =)

    Posted via CB10
    I have been using the RFF91LW on T-Mobile for about a month and seeing mostly "4G" in local metropolitan areas. According to specs it lacks the 1700 HSPDA band while the RFK121LW has it. Just trying to figure out if I am lucky with the recently activated ATT spectrum (1900?) being used for HSPDA in my area or if the two phones have identical specs (as some have postulated.) Not an issue for me now or when LTE is turned on (specs show identical LTE bands), but it could be when traveling. EDGE is pretty painful.
    A manual scan shows with the RFF91LW I can receive: T-Mobile 4G; ATT GSM, 4G and 4GLTE; and MetroPCS 4GLTE.
    Incidentally, I just tested using speedtest.net and got 11.4 download and 3.0 upload over 4G. For my purposes this is fine. Just don't want to lose my 4G when away from home.
  19. finkmob's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    10 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Thank you very much, business customer care confirmed Z10 pre-orders are through business reps only. I got my rep's contact information and sent an email to him. Previously, I could just order through business care by dialing 611. Anyway, I appreciate the information.
    DatBoyHam likes this.
  20. anon5771888's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    612 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgvgk View Post
    I have been using the RFF91LW on T-Mobile for about a month and seeing mostly "4G" in local metropolitan areas. According to specs it lacks the 1700 HSPDA band while the RFK121LW has it. Just trying to figure out if I am lucky with the recently activated ATT spectrum (1900?) being used for HSPDA in my area or if the two phones have identical specs (as some have postulated.) Not an issue for me now or when LTE is turned on (specs show identical LTE bands), but it could be when traveling. EDGE is pretty painful.
    A manual scan shows with the RFF91LW I can receive: T-Mobile 4G; ATT GSM, 4G and 4GLTE; and MetroPCS 4GLTE.
    Incidentally, I just tested using speedtest.net and got 11.4 download and 3.0 upload over 4G. For my purposes this is fine. Just don't want to lose my 4G when away from home.
    I was under the impression the 100-3 RFF91LW was the model designed for the North American market i.e. Canada and USA and should be the same one T-Mobile is going to be using.
  21. tgvgk's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    56 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Bak View Post
    I was under the impression the 100-3 RFF91LW was the model designed for the North American market i.e. Canada and USA and should be the same one T-Mobile is going to be using.
    Hope so. We will know soon enough.
  22. Cap_172R's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DatBoyHam View Post
    I just got off the phone with my sales rep, my Z10 should be in either tomorrow or Wednesday. Either way I'll feel like i'm once again apart of the crackberry family lol. I must say being in the US and having to wait while you all enjoyed your new device was a test but hey I didn't go on my crackberry strike i had planned so I made it
    Congrats! hope you enjoy your Z10 as much as I do! (good things come for those who wait) Cheers...
    DatBoyHam likes this.
  23. DannyAves's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    721 Posts
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impex4 View Post
    i also tried to order from my rep, she said right now only for new activations!
    Same here
  24. Cap_172R's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impex4 View Post
    i also tried to order from my rep, she said right now only for new activations!
    That happened here too in Canada when the device was first launched. many stores would not sell me a Z10 because they claimed it was for those who reserved one or for new activation only. I called my carrier and said it's not the policy of the company to do such. However, seeing as it's a hot new device, stuff like this happens i guess. Try calling back, different rep might be able to help you out better (worked for me) goodluck.
  25. Cap_172R's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,390 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Just saw this post in another thread: BB z10 Pre-Sale and avaliabilty Hopefully this will help!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just ordered my white 9700 from t-mobile
    By mike448 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:48 PM
  2. Just ordered my 9700 (T-Mobile consumer)!
    By ranger141 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:01 AM
  3. Just ordered my 8700C. Now, what 3rd party software should i get?
    By dvigue in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 06:12 AM
  4. Just order my 8320 now what apps should i get?
    By mr.madison in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 02:37 PM
  5. Just ordered my 8830!
    By scraggles in forum BlackBerry 8830 WE
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:44 PM

Posting Permissions