I understand from the posts that Verizon z10 without any contract is around $600.
    Can somebody give me a link where one can order a "No Contract" Verizon BB Z10 online ?
    I am not in US and want to use a shop and ship service (iccworld.com or shopandship.com or myus.com) to get a CDMA Z10 in India. Is that possible ?
    03-22-13 04:22 AM
    I understand from the posts that Verizon z10 without any contract is around $600.
    Can somebody give me a link where one can order a "No Contract" Verizon BB Z10 online ?
    I am not in US and want to use a shop and ship service (iccworld.com or shopandship.com or myus.com) to get a CDMA Z10 in India. Is that possible ?

You can buy a device directly from Verizon at the "retail" or "non-contracted" price.

The main issue at the moment is that Verizon is not selling ANY Z10's until 3/28. After that point, you should be able to buy from them, or perhaps one of those "shop and ship" services.

But remember: none of the high-speed services will work in India. The 4G-LTE capabilities of the Verizon-specific device (Model number STL100-4) are almost exclusively unique to Verizon in the world. Also, the alternate GSM/3GPP/WCDMA radio capabilities on that specific model DO NOT include HSPA options. Which means not only will you not be able to use the LTE radio in your country, you will also not be able to use any of the faster "3.5G" services either.

You need to carefully research what your local carrier networks use for radio interface before just buying some random overseas device which many times will NOT be compatible with any of your local carriers. The device officially sold in India by Blackberry has no LTE capability, because LTE service is almost nonexistent in India outside of some tiny trial markets.
    03-22-13 07:53 AM
    Well, check your order confirmation email and see which one you ordered. Can't use just cancel your preorder and reorder the one you want? Or does it not work that way if you pay full retail?
    Verizons online order system just shows 'processing' doesnt show any more info. I could call and cancel, they havent even deducted the funds yet, its been a week.
    03-23-13 01:10 AM
    Verizons online order system just shows 'processing' doesnt show any more info. I could call and cancel, they havent even deducted the funds yet, its been a week.
    Why not call them and ask them which one you ordered and if they can make a change if you ordered the wrong one? I don't see where that would be a problem unless they already have them boxed up ready to go.
    03-23-13 09:29 AM
204 ... 789