Amazon.com: Just Like Glass Screen Protector - Blackberry Z10: Cell Phones & Accessories

These have been tested extensively since you are always swiping up from the bottom we made sure it's comfortable and won't pull the film up.

Scott
    04-15-13 09:53 PM
    Cool. Will definitely look into this. Any particular reason why the protector doesn't cover the sensor part?

Posted via Galactus10
    04-15-13 09:56 PM
    Most customers complain when we cover the sensor ports. Most good protectors don't because you never know how each device will react to a protector over it. Even tempered glass leaves that part open.

Cool. Will definitely look into this. Any particular reason why the protector doesn't cover the sensor part?

Posted via Galactus10
    04-15-13 10:05 PM
    Nice someone buy one Plz and review

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-15-13 10:06 PM
    Most customers complain when we cover the sensor ports. Most good protectors don't because you never know how each device will react to a protector over it. Even tempered glass leaves that part open.
    Very informative thanks

Posted via Galactus10
    nappalonia likes this.
    04-15-13 11:21 PM
    How soft is it to apply - easy to smooth out bubbles?

What about removing the film after being on a device for a while - sticky glue?

Edges of protectors tends to be real dust and dirt collectors over time - how is that when it's not a full-screen-cover?
    Last edited by lindstrom; 04-16-13 at 06:47 AM.
    04-16-13 06:25 AM
    I cut my own from a larger piece and covered the sensor, with no effect.
    I really wish someone would make a proper full screen one

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:31 AM
    It's easy to apply if you follow the instructions - we've even made an installation video to show you how to do it - DBA Cases Just Like Glass Installation Video - YouTube

When removed it leaves no residue at all. We have made these for most of the Samsung line of phones and they have curved glass. So we don't cover the top, bottom and sides completely and have had no problem with dust or dirt. The protector seals very well.

We had the Z10 protector tested extensively before producing it to make sure there would be no issues.

MOST protectors don't cover the sensors. We covered them for the Nexus 4 and had to change the design because there was some interference. Every screen, glass, and sensor is different so it's better to err on the side of leaving the area open.

By the way they are on www.dbacases.com and you can read about the protectors at www.justlikeglass.com

How soft is it to apply - easy to smooth out bubbles?

What about removing the film after being on a device for a while - sticky glue?

Edges of protectors tends to be real dust and dirt collectors over time - how is that when it's not a full-screen-cover?
    04-16-13 03:37 PM
    just my two cents on this screen protector as i got it yesterday.
    installed nicely, however
    it does indeed give a smooth feel, but that's only for the first couple of swipes, after that it's a fingerprint magnet
    06-10-13 06:01 PM
    just my two cents on this screen protector as i got it yesterday.
    installed nicely, however
    it does indeed give a smooth feel, but that's only for the first couple of swipes, after that it's a fingerprint magnet
    Yeah, I was going to mention that. These kind of screen protectors are bigtime fingerprint magnets.
    rodderizer likes this.
    06-10-13 06:07 PM
    could be wrong, but looks like more than the actual screen
    06-10-13 06:20 PM
    What about this makes this worth $17... you can get ten for a quarter of the price

Kah
    06-10-13 07:02 PM
    Anyone can get screen protectors in bulk for nothing. But you get what you pay for.

They cost more because they cost more to make - they are not at all what you have used before.

They are the most optically clear film on the market which allows you to see your picture in full HD. They have the lowest light distortion, there is no "Orange Peel Effect". They are "Smoother than Glass" with such a flat finish that the surface friction is 20% smoother than your actual screen. No plastic feel AT ALL. It's the only film you can buy that is not only scratch resistant but also shatter resistant - the film increases the break resistance of your screen by up to 35%.

These don't make your screen feel like plastic. It will feel like glass.
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    06-10-13 07:28 PM
    Plastic is plastic... paid a tenth of the price on mine... put them side by side and no outsider can differentiate the two

Kah
    06-10-13 10:08 PM
    If you are happy using your very expensive new phone with a piece of plastic on it that feels like plastic then I'm happy for you. Ours also increases the break resistance in case it's dropped but I'm sure the ones you got for a 10th of the price will do just fine.

Plastic is plastic... paid a tenth of the price on mine... put them side by side and no outsider can differentiate the two

Kah
    06-10-13 11:15 PM
    I agree you get what you pay for. I might try these out!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 11:19 PM
    Any more experience with these out there? I am still looking for one that offers the protection of a zagg shield...

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:48 PM