Fairly thrilled I think. I told her about this thread, so she may well be along to tell you all herself!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 01:26 PM
    Interested to hear or see your nieces reaction to the phone OP. That?s a nice gesture and fantastic phone if I do say so myself!

There was a similar thread in the Z10 forum I read several months ago, where a brother bought his sister a brand new Z10 (full pop). She had broke her iPhone and couldn't afford a new one. When she received the phone only to find out it was a BlackBerry, she was extremely ungrateful and actually handed the phone back to the brother if I recall correctly. Sad but true story!

Look! It's Zedzilla10!
    Yes you're right. I read that as well. It's unreal to me how truly ungrateful people can sometimes be.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 01:32 PM
    Ye-es....except that bar the first of those which I know well, I have not a clue what you're on about. Oh to be 21 again!

Posted via CB10

Install her Igrann, 9gag from bb app world

Then install candy crush from snap and show her how it works.

She should be happy

Z10 on 4500 mah steroids, powered with 10.2.1.3247
    Blomsternisse likes this.
    08-15-14 02:48 PM
    Install her Igrann, 9gag from bb app world

Then install candy crush from snap and show her how it works.

She should be happy

Nope, not a scooby. Show her how Candy Crush works? You must be joking!

Snap I know - I'm saving that for another day, I think she has information overload tonight!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 06:22 PM
    I gave my 14 year old son a back up Z10 that I had at work. He too looked disappointed as he had been researching Samsung and Nexus. I told him to try it for a month and if he still wanted me to waste my money (his birthday present) then I would still buy him what he really wants.

First thing he did was to startd typing in his contacts..between his sister, who has a Z10 and I, we populated his contact list with family and friends, using NFC . He just looked stunned and said Cool!

Well 24 hours later, he keeps saying, "Dad did you know it can" do this and do that.

He has already installed Snap so I hope there isn't some time wasting game that he must have that isn't available. Otherwise I suspect we have another new generation convert.
    08-15-14 06:51 PM
    Nope, not a scooby. Show her how Candy Crush works? You must be joking!

Snap I know - I'm saving that for another day, I think she has information overload tonight!

Posted via CB10
    No, show how SNAP works
    Oh you silly

Banco likes this.
    08-15-14 07:09 PM
    Dice with Buddies is a great time-wasting game, and people can play on computers, iPhones, androids and BB10.

Posted with the Diva's Z10.
    08-15-14 10:18 PM
    she received the phone only to find out it was a BlackBerry, she was extremely ungrateful and actually handed the phone back to the brother
    Lol hilarious, can't really blame her. Kids are brutally honest and the z10 isn't what the majority considers quality. I don't.
    08-16-14 08:38 PM
    Lol hilarious, can't really blame her. Kids are brutally honest and the z10 isn't what the majority considers quality. I don't.
    Can't blame her?! If that was my sister I would have told her to GFY! Ungrateful little **** head!

Not only did this brother try and do his sister a solid, from what I can recall of the story she basically acted as though receiving a BlackBerry 10 device for use was offensive. Who does that?!

And I whole heartily disagree with your statement regarding the Z10' quality. I've had mine since February 5th 2013 and its been a solid performer since day one. Best damn BlackBerry I've owned and it will continue to be, until I get my next BB10 device.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    08-16-14 09:26 PM
    He's a teenager. What are you going to do? *shrugs*

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-17-14 01:04 AM
    Have cleaned up a couple of posts that are borderline. Please keep on topic.

Sent from 2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    08-17-14 01:23 AM
    And what exactly is it that YOU are using?? You started a thread about having issues with your 10.2 and wanting help.....

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 06:49 AM
37 12