- 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM #31
I've always loved the design of the Blackberry Travel Icon. It just looks sharp.
The Blackberry Keyboard Block font reminds me of the old school travel terminal billboards that would change and you'd hear that clacking sound. Don't know if that's the image I'm suppose to get, but it's nostalgic and classy.
- 01-17-2013, 01:06 PM #32
- 01-17-2013, 01:13 PM #33
Yesterday I spent an hour playing with that transparent PNG image of the app grid, just playing with what it'd look like with different wallpapers. The boxes around the icons are pure black, not gray, with the opacity starting at 10% at the top, and shifting to 50% at the bottom. So that means the top of the boxes are more transparent than the bottom (it's a smooth transition from 10% to 50%). In my playing, I noticed that text could still be a bit hard to read with certain busy wallpaper. It seems like maybe the text drop shadow could be more evident to help with that. I removed the boxes completely, but I think it looks better with them actually.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-17-2013, 03:24 PM #34
- 800 Posts
Traffic on the other hand is sub-par for me and i couldn't care less if it wasn't updated for BB10. Much prefer Google Maps where you get a good overview of traffic conditions.
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 17Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:14 AM
- By Wizard101 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2011, 08:14 AM
- By knowledge_6 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM
- By TaToR ToDD in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 23Last Post: 05-18-2009, 10:24 PM
- By sliv in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:55 AM