Just flew into Montreal from NYC, where can I buy an unlocked Z10(Full price)
Need to feed my Crackberry habit. Time to let the P'9981 take a break.
I just flew in to Montreal. Where can/should I go to be able to buy hopefully(one white/one black) Z10?
Locked/Unlocked. I'm sure I can get it unlocked online. Ready to pay full retail, just need the units!
Any advice would be appreciated.
Flying back tomorrow morning, so I don't have much time.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-05-2013, 07:04 AM #2
- 232 Posts
- T's of beer always accepted.
Go to any Rogers, Bell or Telus store. Also any Virgin, Koodo and Fido branded will work (the big three's discount labels). Don't use the Dave, Wind or other guys that bought up the oddball frequency bands as I think nobody in the US uses their kind of networks.
- 02-05-2013, 07:19 AM #4
- 02-05-2013, 07:29 AM #5
the other thing you MUST consider, is depending on the reservations, some stores may not have stock to be purchased outright. I know Rogers here in Toronto has a block on out right sales. They want people to buy the phones on contract. While this is not official, reading twitter and other posts here on CrackBerry, you may not be able to walk in and buy one outright today.
- 02-05-2013, 08:15 AM #9Do those who protest the loudest or longest have a lock on the truth?
- 02-05-2013, 11:28 AM #13
Yes let us know, because I'm seeing facebook and twitter feeds saying they are not allowed to buy off contract today... As like this forum poster here ....
Canada. Which store/location are you going to Feb 5th?
- By motor96 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 26Last Post: 08-01-2011, 11:06 PM
- By david9962000 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:06 AM
- By coffee_mochi in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 17Last Post: 03-10-2009, 07:16 PM
- By sadelb in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 23Last Post: 02-04-2009, 03:39 PM
- By anooshka in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2007, 12:16 AM